Sign in to follow this  
Chris Chapman

Fulham Spare Tickets BEG BEG BEG

Hi All

Since moving to Ely in the last few months I have managed to get to 5 home games which has been fantastic. Although a member I am not a priority member and therefore can''t try to get one till this Friday. I was wondering if anyone knows of a spare ticket for the Fulham game I could purchase. At the moment the only chance I got is to ring up on Friday when I fear none will be left. I PLEAD, if anyone knows of a spare ticket could they either text me on 07733268642 or email cchapman@iforcegroup.com

Here''s begging you

Chris

Fulham have their weird neutral zone so you should be able to get tickets in that? I imagine it will be mostly Norwich fans in there.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]How about getting a priority membership?[/quote]

I am pretty sure they don''t exist anymore.

Thanks again for update all, Priority membership is available at £20 which makes the ticket more expensive especially with travel from Lowestoft or Ely depending where I am. Bit skint at mo as recently separated form wife. I hope and wait in anticipation

You could add your name to the season ticket waiting list and then you need not ever worry about getting a ticket in the future. Away games are also generally easy enough to get tickets