Sign in to follow this  
Jack Flash

Slightly worried about you know who!!

Just seen that Ipswich are beating Col U already by 2-0 and we struggled to get a draw. Early days, but could be real rivals for promotion.

Not too worried about the scum.  They will be there or there abouts again because Royle is a very astute manager.  However, they have lost a lot of quality this summer and it will be tough for them

JACK FLASH!!! You Silly Monkey You!

If you really Are worried about them winning and it''s implications for next year just ask yourself the following questions.

Worthy Or BFJ? Worthy me thinks.

Green Or Their youth team keeper from last year? Green personally.

Naylor & De Vos Or Shackell and Flem? Yeah Shack and Flem Personally.

Drury & MLJ Not World beaters But Who are their FB''s anybody Please???

We Have no Wingers other than the Huckerby DO THEY??? NO

Saffri, Jarret, Hughes & Marney Or Magilton, Westlake & Currie. As much as I admire Westlake (He is a quality player) I Prefer Ours

STRIKERS: You know who is better before I even Start.

CHILL OUT WE''RE QUALITY AND THEY AIN''T

Totally agree. Can''t see Parkin and Forster scoring many goals, and they''ve lost the first choice keeper and midfielder too. 

Joe Royle to resign by Christmas ... 

Um, do you think pre-season friendly performances against Col U are a meaningful predictor of performance over the season?

[quote]so if you beat Colchester 2-0 you will get promoted[/quote]

Absolutely... might as well forget this season if you''re hoping for promotion. Isn''t going to happen because we didn''t beat anyone (half decent at least) during pre-season. Isn''t that a bugger and it looks like Ipswich are going to walk the league as they had an unbelievable (2-0) win over Colchester. Look out lads, its gonna be a hard old season with those fools up the road with there silly mockney accents and always spouting rubbish about being a massive club that wins big competitions. When did they last win anything?