Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

1st 3 games tickets still available - no sell out?

I think the Coventry and Palace matches should sell out, but there is a chance that the Crewe game wont. That''s what an assistant in the Canary shop in the Mall told me today, anyway. It will be a pity if we fail to sell out any of those games, but understandable with 3 so close together, and a lot of people on holiday at the moment. Hopefully, there will be no problem selling tickets for the rest of the season, especially when the Canaries start playing their fast flowing, neat passing game!

I''ve only got a ticket for Palarse so far, and that was on the hat-trick plan - I''m not a season ticket holder as I don''t have that much money to lay out all at once, so have to pick and choose carefully what games I go to see... Am torn between Crewe, at which I''ll be sitting with people I know, or Coventry, where I''ll be on my own (well, obviously not totally alone...) but I get to see the first game of the season...?

Gonna decide tomorrow I think - which would others take?

I think a lot a people will be on holiday. My usual matchday partner is abroad, and isn''t too chuffed that we will play 3 matches in the space of a week and he will miss them all!

I''ve been offering out his seat for free. But no-one has been interested in coming to the Crewe game though, so I have resorted to asking a mate who doesn''t even support Norwich just so I have some company on the night!

I chose the Crewe match as it was the cheapest of the 3. Also it will be interesting to see what Rivers is capable of these days - providing he plays of course. The other little bit of spice in this game is to see how Ashton plays against his former club. Apparently Crewe have only taken up 200 tickets for the game, so I don''t think we''ll be hearing too much noise from their fans. It''s ironic that I posted this topic yesterday, and then today there''s an item both in the EDP, and on this website, stating how good the ticket sales are already this season.

The club constantly say how good ticket sales are. Its their cheap way of attempting to seel more tickets. I find it riduiculous.

Anyway, I doubt there will be a sell out until the Leeds game, which will be guaranteed. Palace will probably sell out if win the first two.

Most people who go regularly buy season tickets (obviously), the rest in down to the teams performance. Football fans are fickle people.

ALL games will sell out once they start winning.