Sign in to follow this  
unique

Could Hughton hold the key to Norwich City's promotion?

It says something for this year''s fight for promotion that despite the excellent run of results under AN, Norwich could win five of their six remaining games, draw with ''Boro at Carrow Road, and yet still find themselves in the play-offs.So it is more than likely that we will be looking for some favours from other sides.With home games against Bournemouth and Watford, and a last day outing at Middlesborough, Brighton could play a major part in how the Championship finishes up.It is somewhat ironic that a year after his sacking, NCFC supporters will be united behind Hughton like never before.......

If we get promoted this season, it won''t be because anyone has done us any favours. It will because of one man. Alex Neil. 11 wins in 15 games. He thinks we can do it. Which is good enough for me.

The ''Hughton/Brighton post'' running about a week behind.

Keep up please..........

[quote user="Kingston Yellow"]If we get promoted this season, it won''t be because anyone has done us any favours. It will because of one man. Alex Neil. 11 wins in 15 games. He thinks we can do it. Which is good enough for me.[/quote]What do you mean ''it will be down to one man''?We are in a great place right now, but nobody could realistically say we

wouldn''t be in this exact same position if  Adams and Phelan had

remained at the helm. I''m grateful that the latter put us in such a

strong position before Alex took the reigns - and I''m certain he is

coming from the shi*e that is the Scottish League, it must have been

similar to a substantial lottery win taking over a potential Premier

League side a point outside the play-offs with over half the season

left. Alex is proving to be a good manager, but please let''s not disrespect the love of our club and work that Adams put in.