Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

City 360

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Great to watch and a lovely insight.

These will make a great compilation at the end of the season.[/quote]I don''t think I have ever seen the club produce such good quality media as this ever.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 11/04/2015 10:04 AM:

Top quality!

(And free )

Indeed.

A nice little tootle down the M6 for you today then presumably, McNally tweeted yesterday that tickets available for away fans on the gate, £20 or £25 pounds I think he said.

You''re lucky to be able to get there so easily today, and reasonable price tickets.😄

Would welcome a Ricky style match report if you get the chance.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 11/04/2015 10:04 AM:

Top quality!

(And free )

Indeed.

A nice little tootle down the M6 for you today then presumably, McNally tweeted yesterday that tickets available for away fans on the gate, £20 or £25 pounds I think he said.

You''re lucky to be able to get there so easily today, and reasonable price tickets.😄

Would welcome a Ricky style match report if you get the chance.[/quote]

Enjoyed doing the last report, but won''t be going this afternoon. Gutted really, but work has to take precedence and the commitments I have are unchangeable. Will be there in spirit, along with everyone else who can''t be there.   Should be a good turn out though, as at the other games I went to up here at Blackpool and Blackburn.  Home from home.......