Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Norwich on Football Manager 2015

How far as anyone on here managed to take Norwich? I''ve just done the Prermier League/League Cup double but went out in the QF of the Champions League to Real Madrid. Clearly I''m a natural at this management lark.

I won the Championship with points to spare. I did however have to replay a "couple" of games. Lost 0-3 to Cardiff, I ask you....

Decided with AN doing a better job than I was should stick to my day job so am hoping he can deal with our promotion, I am out and planning to play in the mud and eat spangles.

But well done you, would be good if you could get us the Champions League.

its currently 2021weve won the champions league once, premier league twice, league cup & championship once.ive just purchased 35 and 36 year old cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi as rotation/back up players, they arent bad for old men either, and jordan ''the 30 goal a season beast'' rhodes is still my top goal scorer

@Stan

Impressive! In my game Josh Murphy and Nathan Redmond are both considered ''world class'' and are England regulars. John Ruddy still in goal too. Also RVW came back after his loan and scored 17 goals in the prem. I''m not sure about the realism level here...

I''m halfway through my 2nd season. Won the championship by the highest points tally on record. However, because I bought so many players in advance (bought them in january but loaned them back for the rest of the season to then get them and pay the transfer fee at the end of the season) my beloved club immediately racked up a debt of £18m. Mr Mcnally went, Delia and Michael packed up and sold the club. Luckily the new owners have kept me, simply because of the success in the previous season as i''m also in the europa league because of winning the domestic cups, or cup - i can''t remember. However this is the poison chalice; because I''ve had to sell quite a few players, my squad is thin. Amazing quality already, but thin. Thank god for loans and free agents to bolster the squad up. I''m now back in profit after selling Grabban, Miquel, Turner, Jerome, Becchio, Bennet, Whittaker, Garrido, O''Neil and VOOfoe

I''m in 2020, 5 league titles and 7 cups (Including 2x Champions League, and 1 Europa League).

First year I walked the Championship, bringing in Figeroa who was a goal machine. In the Prem as above RVW came back in from his loan to score 20 Premier League goals and helped me qualify for the europa league.

From then on I''ve pretty much won everything, and the only player from the current squad I retained is Nathan Redmond who develops rather well. He came off the bench to score a brace to win me my first Champions League title...

So yes, realism? haha!

Did anyone else find it impossible to get anything out of VOO? I''d play him for 30 minutes, he''d get injured, let him recover, he''d get injured again, rinse and repeat...

i forgot to mention in 2020 we also moved into the 40000 capacity new stadiumnamed after a ''club legend''lets just say eyebrows were raised when the board said it was going to be called ''Adams Park''