Sign in to follow this  
birchfest

Forest v Watford

So provided we do the business against Leeds in Tuesday, the following night Watford have to go to forest (think it might be on sky). Looking at both Bournmouth and Watfords remain games I can''t help but feel that this is the toughest and hopefully forest can offer more than Brighton did against Bournmouth last night.

I have a lot of faith in Norwich winning our games, but just can''t shake off the feeling that goal difference is too close to rely on... Fingers crossed for a dull 0-0 at the city ground!

If Forest can take any points off Watford it would give us the chance to make it a two horse race when we face Middlesboro (assuming a win at Leeds). Even then Birmingham won''t be a pushover, they''ve just beat the league''s in form team Wolves. Neither Weds or Brighton will be a soft touch either.With Middlesboro having to face Wolves then us, it could be well in our hands by next sat eve.Though a Scunthorpe style 6-0 demolition of Rotherham wouldn''t go amiss.It needs to be in our hands at home to Fulham on the last day.

See that''s the thing, and I''m actually a fairly optimistic fan, I just still don''t truely view it as in our hands with the goal difference! Indeed a cricket score against Rotherham would be fantastic and hopefully stop a potential last day Fulham make or break situation....

Someone Is going to drop points, it seems unlikely that all 4 teams at the top will win all of their remaining 4, just hope it isn''t us on the receiving end, though today certainly sent out a message!

All four can''t win their remaining games as we play MiddlesboroI shouldn''t fancy Wolves at home (Middleboro)Forest away (Watfordand I suspect it won''t be so close as this come next Saturday at 5pm