Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Cardiff beat Leeds, Bolton beat Cardiff, we beat Bolton,

Alex Neil''s away record as Norwich manager P9 W7 D2 L0!

I''m having money on another 3 points Tuesday night!

Sods Law might argue with your implication, but I feel from what I''ve gathered about todays result we''ve worked hard and non stop to get a result. Win for Norwich against Leeds. Where are Bouremouth and Watford going to drop points though.

It wasn''t an implication, in fact quite the opposite. More of a gentle dig at some of the daft reasoning that gets put up here.As it is every game is a potential defeat or draw, which is pretty much how it is for the others. Check through their results and you will see, as with us at home to Wigan, results that didn''t follow form.However if we do beat Leeds and Middlesboro I fancy our chances of the title as well as automatic. But there''s still that word ''if''.

Watford could easily drop points at forest this week.

Ahead of games, I always fear the worst while desperately hoping for the best and certainly the latter has been coming through recently.

I was delighted when the position was reached a while ago where it looked like our destiny was firmly in our own hands - keep winning and nobody would catch us. However, with Watford also on a good run, the GD advantage we had a few games back has all but been cancelled out. So far from these wins settling my nerves, I am now concerned that we are not winning big enough.

I know I should stop worrying and rejoice in the fact that AN has transformed the spirit at the club which has put us well in line for the autos when the play-offs were considered our only realistic chance of promotion.

We beat Leeds and Middlesborough.

Watford lose against Forest and then slip up again against Brighton in the lunch time game on the 25th as we watch on from the concourse at Rotherham, before we edge past Rotherham to win promotion with a game to spare, no need to worry about our Fulham troubles...right?

Every need. If we are that close then I should imagine everyone will want the title.Perhaps someone could confirm but if I remember most of our promotions were settled before the last game.2011 yes2010 yes2004 yes1986 yes1982 no1975 no1972 yes