Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Bolton v Norwich Match Thread

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="93vintage"]A point wouldn''t be a disaster. Watford will draw too sooner or later.[/quote]

Maybe next season[/quote]They''ve not won more than three in a row all season and have just won two on the trot. So there''s a good chance they''ll draw a game at some point.Great three points. Only Watford managed to win away at Lennon''s Bolton, and it took them until injury time to score their winner too. So we''ve matched them in that sense, and will need to continue matching them until the end. I''m keeping my fingers crossed because we''ve got a couple of really tough away games coming up.

That was always going to be a tough game. With Bolton''s decent home record and with their being safe they could afford to play without fear and push forward. Lennon has done a good job there. But Alex Neil has a bit of Lambert about him, threw the dice, and brought on Grabban and Hooper and went three up front. Thank goodness it''s paid off. Not good for my nerves.

We had the toughest game of all the top sides today and we just came through.

Cardiff have just had something like 23 attempts against Leeds. We''ve got to believe we can get chances there. Start with Grabban and Hooper please.

Bonus too that Watford couldn''t score more against a poor Millwall side.

A draw wouldn''t have been a disaster. Forget Bournemouth (who have Reading next just before their cup semi) they''ve got the top spot.

We have to beat Leeds then let Watford feel some pressure going to Forest the day after.

Middlesbrough are ours to deal with next Saturday.

Have a great evening everyone!

So glad you were right Jenkins, but as I rightly pointed out a tough game which now we have secured 3pts will give the players tremendous belief for Leeds & Middlesborough

GOING up up up!!

Great!!! result in the end, not good for nerves tho.

How many points rqd for autos now?

I think it may be 90

Rudolph, just in case you are going or want to listen to the game City v Boro is Friday night not Saturday! Also live on Sky.

was all in today we played 30 min with Jerome,Hooper and Grabban all on pitch!!!

How to make a couple of hundred folk around te country shout fu.ck at the same timeHave Hooper score in the last minute (almost) of extra timeFrom the coast of Bournemouth to the north east of Middlesboro, and much else in between. as rival fans thought they had gained a march on us

Shouldn''t mind a quid for every yeeee-sssssss! that was shouted out in Norfolk at that moment

Brave positive management. Gem of an appointment. This guy is Lambert mk2.

Just back from the game (I live in Derby) - what a day! Ref had an absolute shocker. Denied two pens for handball, one of which was absolute stonewall. We couldn''t shoot for toffee, epitomised by Russell Martin shooting and it going out for a throw in. However, when that ball crossed the line, what a celebration. The comparison to Derby 3-2 earlier in the thread is perfectly apt, I was there when Simeon''s 3rd went in, and the scenes today were very similar. You could see what it means to the players too, they went mental! Well worth the drive - great trip.

Next up is my first visit to Elland Road. Can''t wait! :)

JF,

Before long we may be saying Lambert is Alex Neil - 1 or mk 0.5

Tettey was my man of the match. He was everywhere and really instrumental in us dominating the middle again. I hope he''s okay for Tuesday and Friday!