Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

What a day, what a season !

Brentford cruising then let Derby back in the last minuteBinners losing, fightback, pegged, then winWolves beating their rivals then lose itHalftime has Watford and Boro ''dropping 2 points, but both go on to winCity with a great start, a stumble then just at the last minute nick it by a neckStuff the boring PL, more falls than the Grand National and now a two group race like th Boat RaceFour teams fight for two automatic places, four teams fight for two play placesFootball at it''s best !

We''ve been very luckily with the season in that no other teams are running away with it unlike every other season before. Having said that, we deserve to be where we are and where we finish we''ll deserve to finish; so far it''s 2nd.

Just like to add; Dundee if you''re reading (what am I saying ''if'', of course you are), you must be crying whilst slitting your wrists.

Miggins I disagree with that.

I think it''s been more a case of 4 teams that any other year would have ran away with it haven''t because of the quality at the top end of the table this year. All the teams at the top (except us) have a mixed record against each other which has kept the top points tally in check. I''d say we''ve been pretty unlucky to be relegated into such a strong Championship season.

If there wasn''t so much at stake this would be thrilling and inbetween matchdays I''m loving this year now but on matchdays I become a nervous wreck and just want us to win and it over!

Just rewards for all the hard graft the away travellers put in. Well done y''all[Y]

Wonder how many fans left early to miss the traffic!

[url]https://t.co/f0rGhhmwKm[/url]In front of ours. Took it well did Hoops.

Looked a typical Holt goal, whereby he always managed to hook the ball round or get his body in aposition so that the ball went into the net.A true goal scorers goalAnd great to see someone who might have expected to be first choice, sit it out for his chance, and then take it so well

It''s so tight. We could win all four and still miss out. I''ve still got a feeling Bournemouth will slip somewhere. There''s literally no point in studying the table and looking for potential outcomes.

We''ve just got to dig in and try and win all four and hope it''s enough, which I think it will be. Tuesday will be a slog.

No, far better to check the remaining fixtures than the tableThey tend to give an indication of where there might be any slip up, results wise that is

Just a couple of points from today as well. Disclaimer I am not trying to moan, I''m thrilled about today but I''d like to see a couple fo changes going forward.

We''re now creating plenty of chances under Alex Neil, plenty of guilt edge chances, not loads of half chances like we did under Hughton and Adams so I feel we can afford to sacrifice an attacking midfielder for Hooper as we need to start putting some away!

Jerome has been fantastic this year but hasn''t had his best few games and Grabban deserves to get back into the side from his previous form. Over the course of the season Grabban has been at his best starting and Jerome at his best coming on as a sub

My team for the next game is

-----------------Ruddy-------------

Whittaker Martin Bassong Olsson

----------------O''Neil (We need Tettey for Boro)

----Howson-------------Dorrans

--------------Hoolahan-----------

-----Hooper------Grabban-----

It''s needs must at this time of the year. Jerome and Redmond are very inconsistent starters but always seem to turn games when they come on.

Leeds don''t offer much from wide areas so a diamond would definitely work against them. Elland Road is not a happy place at the moment and an early goal should set us up for the win and with Johnson coming back all of our midfield should have a good game or they''ll lose their place in the side. Imo Howson and Hoolahan need to step it up again

[quote user="Herman "][url]https://t.co/f0rGhhmwKm[/url]In front of ours. Took it well did Hoops.[/quote]There''s no sound with that link laddie.

for those not there, it was in front of our fans, didn''t seem like any had left to beat the traffic, and the atmosphere at the end was like Bournemouth at the end, magical !

I don''t think any (well, a handful at most) left early. The reaction was just unreal, I was up climbing on my seat and hugging everyone! It was wild. Such a good day. Got stopped a few times at Manchester Piccadilly with comments of "last minute winner wasn''t it?" once people saw my shirt. Was still shaking a few hours later!

more enjoyable if you add your own Goreham style shouting (a la Derby 3-2)followed by some Adams style ''you beauty'', onlyreplacing his adjective with a more colloquial one (or two)

[quote user="S10 Canary"]I don''t think any (well, a handful at most) left early. The reaction was just unreal, I was up climbing on my seat and hugging everyone! It was wild. Such a good day. Got stopped a few times at Manchester Piccadilly with comments of "last minute winner wasn''t it?" once people saw my shirt. Was still shaking a few hours later![/quote]I haven''t seen scenes like that for a long, long time, makes the long day worthwhile!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="S10 Canary"]I don''t think any (well, a handful at most) left early. The reaction was just unreal, I was up climbing on my seat and hugging everyone! It was wild. Such a good day. Got stopped a few times at Manchester Piccadilly with comments of "last minute winner wasn''t it?" once people saw my shirt. Was still shaking a few hours later![/quote]I haven''t seen scenes like that for a long, long time, makes the long day worthwhile![/quote]Certainly does. Thought i''d been given a nose bleed after taking a celebrating fist to the nose but luckily it was fine. Even the awkward, hot, smelly replacment bus service back to Manchester couldn''t take the gloss off! Gutted I can''t be at the Leeds game but seriously looking forward to something special (hopefully) at Rotherham.

[quote user="S10 Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="S10 Canary"]I don''t think any (well, a handful at most) left early. The reaction was just unreal, I was up climbing on my seat and hugging everyone! It was wild. Such a good day. Got stopped a few times at Manchester Piccadilly with comments of "last minute winner wasn''t it?" once people saw my shirt. Was still shaking a few hours later![/quote]I haven''t seen scenes like that for a long, long time, makes the long day worthwhile![/quote]Certainly does. Thought i''d been given a nose bleed after taking a celebrating fist to the nose but luckily it was fine. Even the awkward, hot, smelly replacment bus service back to Manchester couldn''t take the gloss off! Gutted I can''t be at the Leeds game but seriously looking forward to something special (hopefully) at Rotherham.

[/quote]It was just the relief, because it felt like the goal was never going to come.I was stunned at Bolton''s time wasting. At home when drawing FFS!That will be my last away game this season, a fitting way to sign off. That said, if someone offered me a Leeds ticket I could well change my mind...

I think that''s exactly it. It was just a huge release because things weren''t dropping for us.Bolton''s timewasting was ridiculous, how Lennon could kick-off at the ref when one of his players got booked for taking an age over a throw in was beyond me. Listening to him have a little tantrum in his post-match interview was ace.

[quote user="S10 Canary"]I think that''s exactly it. It was just a huge release because things weren''t dropping for us.Bolton''s timewasting was ridiculous, how Lennon could kick-off at the ref when one of his players got booked for taking an age over a throw in was beyond me. Listening to him have a little tantrum in his post-match interview was ace.[/quote]Vile, vile man, was hoping he would get sent to the stands.