Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

I am far from happy

Th current situation we find ourselves in under Neil is far from ideal.

I simply cannot find anything to moan about or troll. Good football good tactics huge points total. It''s a bloomin disgrace.

Being back Chris Hughton all is forgiven.

PS what was it with the stink and the amount of litter on the pitch yesterday it was a disgrace

So many poster have just disappeared or undertaken a Dr Who style regeneration.

Roll on the Prem so that we can start losing a few games again and see old friend return, I miss them!😄

[quote user="The Phantom "]I simply cannot find anything to moan about or troll.[/quote]But Waveney, surely using yet another alias is trolling?Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom

Must admit the place did stink, and I thought the ref would have to stop the game to get the litter cleared.

So pleased when we scored in stoppage time after Bogman Bogdans time wasting.