Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

West Brom

Its an irrational hatred based on them playing some of the worst hit and rush football I''ve ever seen in the Prem, then getting rightly relegated and doing the same in the div 1, then going back up and spending another half a season doing exactly the same thing... then avoiding relegation... b*stards...

They''re not a good footballing side, they don''t pass particularly well, they rely on big men to hoof to, then blunder the ball into the net with their chests by virtue of simply running in the right direction and the right time...

Oh, and they always seem to try to sign players we want - as soon as we make our interest in someone clear, they try to get in on the act... and are usually successful... mind you, considering the players we''ve "missed out on", I''m not entirely upset by that...

Admittedly, most of these problems stem from their Smegson days, but its hard to forget......

We hate their team I admit, but their fans are ok. I have quite a few baggie mates down here, none of them gloated about last season, I think they knew it could have easily been them going down.  Where''s ''Off the boil'' these days anyway, I always enjoyed his posts. 

The WBA fans I know are not exactly brimming with confidence about this season btw, although personally I think they will finish 4th from bottom, with Wigan, Sunderland & Portsmouth coming down.