Sign in to follow this  
pearsos

Today's Result

Don''t think my nerves can take many more games like today''s. Great result now on to Leeds on Tuesday. Just one thought, can Tettey play both of our next two games with his dodgy knees? If he can''t whch one would you rest him for? bearing in mind Jonno will be back for Mboro.

I think today was always going to be a potential banana skin, Bolton great record at home and we were always liable to get picked off by going for it.... Glad Hooper stuffed Lennon - Bitter sweet as he was his old boss!!!

No nerves at all down under. Over slept up at 1-50 am Australian time. Open BBC Football page saw 1-1 thought better than defeat. Table down to fourth dear dear. Tried Radio Norfolk no Broadcast outside UK when football is on. Turned to Canary Player match over and great joy Hooper had scored and we sail on. As it happened tension very short lived now on to an early morning on Wednesday Kick off 4-45 a.m.

I, too, have been wondering about Tettey and these three games in less than a week. I have a feeling, given his importance to the team and that there are only four games left to go, that he will play through any pain on this ''occasion''. I suspect the thing about not playing three times a week is not a hard and fast, simply can''t be done thing but a sensible precaution. I imagine Neil will rest him if/once an automatic spot becomes a mathematical impossibility to maximise his chances of availability for the playoffs.

This is all guesswork and speculation, though. Just my own humble opinion.