Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Jerome .....Belllusci?

I expect the same starting 11 on Tuesday or very similar but does anyone think there may be some ''unfinished business'' as far as Jerome is concerned after his case was "unproven"? And to what extent will his team mates be wanting to put a received wrong right? It might add some side story as well as the Leeds fans who were critical of Cam.

I hope he scores a couple as the best response to reach 20 for the season.

I hope Tettey channels his inner Kevin Muscat and "does" Bellusci in the first 5 minutes (avoiding a free kick or card obviously)

I reckon he''s be playing with a slight injury, as he hasn''t been moving freely on occasions in the last few games and would also explain the inclusion of Beccio against Sheffield Wed.

Some questions:

Will Neil risk Tettey, after two games in three days and with Middlesborough coming up so soon, and will Grabban have any sort of reaction? If the latter is not quite fit, and with Boro coming up....?

Will he risk Ryan Bennett, who is a more assured defender than Martin and better in the air, after so little football. Martin seemed to have a knock of some sort at Bolton, as well.

He will take Leeds seriously, ignoring the fact that they are in turmoil, but he has to save one or two players for the remaining games. It seems to me vital that we score early, and follow it up with a second, given Leeds fragile psychology.

Jerome must score soon. We can''t rely on the midifeld to score our goals.