Sign in to follow this  
ccfc_sam

Cardiff City Fan - Legalise Safe Standin

I''m travelling to ipswich on tuesday night and i believe that you have a home game against middlesbrough. I would love it if anyone could point me in the direction of the safe-standing banner of yours in order to show at portman road. i will be travelling down by train and will be around the woodbridge area from 3pm.

No such thing as safe standing at Poorman Rd. In fact, with the amount of hoofing going on it''s safer to crouch down BEHIND your seat.

Woodbridge is about 1hr 30mins from our fine city....but I''m sure you already know that?

Hi, The Legalise Safestanding banner that the Barclay End Projekt held up outside Carrow Road is not our own. It is from Man City''s 1894 supporters group. You can find them on Twitter - @1894Group_MCFC.The banner is passed around the country by various supporters groups who have made contact with the group directly or via the Football Supporters Federation. There is already a pre-determined route of games for the banner which i''m sure sees the rest of the season out.My advise would be to speak to one of your Cardiff Supporter groups and see if they wish to pursue it, then they''ll be able to make plans to get it early next season.Failing that, get a massive piece of material and make your own.