Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Its official Darren Eadie is a ????

http://bcove.me/2v2dxuc3

Hope the above link works, if it does you will see red faces for Mustard TV who mistakenly broadcast a clip where Helen McDermott called Eadie a c*ck, she has been reprimanded and they will issue an apology soon, very funny/

Careful LC, better hope this one lasts better than when I posted it last week (it lasted about 3 hours before it descended into a slagging match and got pulled)

[quote user="cornish sam"]Careful LC, better hope this one lasts better than when I posted it last week (it lasted about 3 hours before it descended into a slagging match and got pulled)[/quote]

Didn''t see it last week Cornish, shouldn''t pull, just good harmless fun on a small local TV channel.

[quote user="Herman "]I think it was the ruder c word Lessingham.[/quote]James Hunt?

It was the word smartphones makes aunt... I don''t think it was the clip that got the thread pulled but rather some posters trying to be funny and it all getting rather out of hand...

BTW I''m not trying to be forum police about it, I think it''s a funny clip, was just miffed it got pulled...