Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 36

OK, here goes. Some pretty scrimpy prices for most things to do with City and I don''t like betting short odds. I can''t back any success for Bolton so I''ve looked for a bit of value based on possibilities rather than probabilities.1. Whittaker to score first goal. Seems to be pushing forward a lot more in recent weeks and had a couple of decent chances to score last Saturday. More than capable of hitting the back of the net so worth a punt. £1 at 25/1.2. Timecast first scorer/goal time. I think we''ll be a bit cagey for the first 20

minutes & then up the tempo so I''ll take Whittaker to score the first goal

between the 21st and 45th minutes. £1 at 65/1.3. Full time result - Bolton 0-3 City. Bolton have scored in every home game since drawing 0-0

with The Scum in early December. Runs like that don''t last forever and

it might just come to a end tomorrow as we''ve kept two clean sheets on the trot. At the other end I think we''ll defintely score and

I''m banking on us getting 3. £1 at 12/1.4. Howson to score anytime. Playing well at the moment and he is due another goal. As rightly pointed out he seems to do better in that department away from home. £1 at 7/2.Not sure if Redmond will start but either way I think he''ll have a big part to play. He is due another goal, looks more dangerous at the end of games and I think I''m right in saying that he''s never scored twice in a game for us. Therefore two bets go on him.5. Redmond to score last goal. £1 at 11/16. Redmond to score 2 or more goals. £1 at 33/1All prices from Bet365 and correct at time of submitting.Fingers crossed.

Leeds to beat Cardiff for me please.

Good Luck to all you lovely pups

What a fantastic job Making Plans. Thank you for these great selections and the thought you''ve put in. I''ve already received an email from the bet benefactor who''s as pleased and impressed as I am. Please stick around and help us. Having seen what you can do we sooo need you to keep coming back.

I''ve placed the bets with Bet365 except for the 3-0 where Bill Hill were offering 14/1. Here are the details : -

Whittaker to score first goal.

£1.00 Bet 365

25/1

£26.00

First scorer/goal time. Whittaker 21-45

£1.00 Bet 365

65/1

£66.00

Full time result - Bolton 0-3 City

£1.00 Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Howson to score anytime

£1.00 Bet 365

7/2

£4.50      

Redmond to score last goal

£1.00 Bet 365

11/1

£12.00

Redmond to score 2 or more goals

£1.00 Bet 365

33/1

£34.00

Good luck with these, as always we need the footballing Gods on our side. But you''ve given us a fantastic chance of that happening. Thanks again[Y]

Holland this week please and i''ll have...

NAC Breda home win.

Good luck to one and all.

A very good evening to you Nutty and wishing good luck to both CTID & MP not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Spain for me and a HOME WIN for REAL MADRID v Eibar.

For the Norwich bet how about a Jerome brace at 5/1 ?

Im going for Watford to beat Millwall this week.

For the Norwich bet Im going for a Bassong goal anytime.

Good luck CitytillIdie , making plans and all!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Lazio

Real Madrid (also my pick)

Bayern Munich

Celtic

Boca juniors

NEC

Fingers crossed and thanks to all the pups for their great picks as always.

OTBC[/quote]

Brilliand as always Dave. Thank you for these, they look nailed on to me and with a great potential return of £59.14. Here are the details : -

Celtic

8/15

12:45 Sat

Bayern Munich

1/5

2:30 Sat

Real Madrid

1/14

3:00 Sat

Lazio

1/2

2:00 Sun

NEC

6/10

1:30 Sat

Boca Juniors

1/4

10:15 Sun

So we have an even split of three games tomorrow and three on Sunday. Good luck all you wonderful PUPs and here''s hoping for a repeat of last week with a City win and two PUPs wins[Y]

Great picks Dave CTID - will have a really good chance with these!Making Plans - what an asset to the Pups you are - great, well researched reasoned selections you''ve provided a great chance to add to the pot this week. I''m looking forward to your pick of the final six sometime next season!

Apologies for being too late for both of your selections.

My pick this week is Real Madrid - home win.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck, CTID & MP [Y][:)]

All the thanks goes to you MP. We can''t win every week but the quality of our team of PUPs means we can and do raise plenty of money for the CSF and those brilliant DS footballers. Our team will have even more quality with you onboard so please stick around.

Shame we didn''t win but next week is another week and at least we''re all happy because our team won

[quote user="TIL 1010"]And in other news Real Madrid won. [:D][/quote]And you successfully predicted Scotland overcoming the mighty Gibraltar not so long ago - got next week''s lottery numbers at all? [;)]