Sign in to follow this  

Boro match in London

Many people planning on watching the Boro match at Old Red Lion Theatre, Islington? Always a good atmosphere for those who can''t get to the Carra

I''ll be at the game - bloody tv making it far more hard for us more distant supporters, but I guess the flipside is that those who can''t get there can watch en masse

I''ll be there 1980...slim chance I''ll be bringing my Boro'' mate too...I haven''t quite managed to tell him its a Norwich "Home" pub. How forgetful of me. lol!

Definitely the next best thing to actually being back there.

(although saying that before ANs arrival, the atmosphere was probably better in the Red Lion. :D

I won''t be at the Old Red Lion for the Boro match, but have been several times for City matches, good atmosphere and full of City fans. Well worth a visit to watch the game there.

Coz it''s not my birthday. It''s the date of my first footy match at Carrow Road, and they were playing in the late 1970''s kit till 81'' I think.

You picked a cracking game for your debut! Did you start to get fed up after a few games of normal fayre?[;)]