Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Leeds Away Parking

Last minute change to our support rota means I can now go to the Leeds game [:D] As I''ll be driving up from Nottingham, I was wondering if anyone had some tips on good places to park. I notice most of the away guides simply recommend the parking in the ground parking but does anyone have any experience using them? do they fill up quickly? coming from work I should be there about 7 but worried I''ll get there and there will be no spaces left.

Thanks in advance!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]I would suggest that you try justpark.com, they have plenty of spaces in the area, always good value and guaranteed your space.[/quote]Seconded. You can usually park very close to stadiums in someone''s driveway and sometimes get a cup of tea thrown in!

Thanks for the tip, I was a bit unsure of using the site but shall give it a go. Cheaper than the main car park and should be easier to get away as well.

On a similar note, I''m getting club cabbage tomorrow from Carrow Road.What time is the earliest that I will be able to park at the ground?Not got the coach for any other away games this season so i''m out of the loop!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]You will get access into the main car park (Jarrold) anytime tomorrow prior to the coaches leaving @ 1.30pm[/quote]Thanks very much [Y]

My plan is to leave the office to get there for 6 o clock. I''ll then park kind of centrally, just off the a58 main road through Leeds in a free after 6 car park and walk to the ground.

Just also as an FYI to anyone having to collect their tickets and not sure where to go like me, I''m told by our ticket office that the away ticket collection will be by the away turnstiles, ask a steward when you arrive and they should be able to direct you.

I''m gonna go to Trinity Leeds Car Park I think, £3 all night and a 40 min walk to the ground. Gonna be there at 6, so will give me time for a pint and some food on the way to the ground.