Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Becchio

Strange he suddenly appeared on the bench last week , what does he do just train , has not started a game for us in nearly two seasons .

[quote user="72season"]Strange he suddenly appeared on the bench last week , what does he do just train , has not started a game for us in nearly two seasons .[/quote]He turned out for the U21''s yesterday.I didn''t hear anything good about it.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Morty - do you mean the match or Becchio''s game?[/quote]Becchios game. I hear the match itself was a bit feisty!

Cheers

With that in mind, I presume he won''t be anywhere near the squad for tonight''s game, as they have stayed up North since Saturday. Was Loza involved do you know?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Cheers

With that in mind, I presume he won''t be anywhere near the squad for tonight''s game, as they have stayed up North since Saturday. Was Loza involved do you know?[/quote]Don''t know I''m afraid, I was just following comments on twitter by someone I know who went.

So just how precise was this free kick?

The Canaries ended the opening period strongly following further sporadic attempts from Sunderland, with a precise Conor McGrandles free-kick from deep narrowly eluding Carlton Morris on 42 minutes.

So Becchio up north with first team squad for Bolton, sits on subs bench as if he may take part, the squad stays there, but Becchio is shipped back presumably on his own to Norwich to take part in U21 match while squad stays on up north.   Seems a bit strange, but then his whole time at Norwich has been a bit strange.

[quote user="Just Dan"]So just how precise was this free kick?

The Canaries ended the opening period strongly following further sporadic attempts from Sunderland, with a precise Conor McGrandles free-kick from deep narrowly eluding Carlton Morris on 42 minutes.[/quote]i''m told protractors, Rulers and a trundle wheel were involved.

I''m starting to think his only purpose is to give us the regular Becchio! thread on the forum. Now its been around again it can be RVWs turn for a thread.