Sign in to follow this  
pete

Will Bradley play Friday

The discussion on Canary Call. How ridiculous can you get first name on teamsheet. Fresh legs for the POTS.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]I expect he''ll come in for Redmond.[/quote]Ditto.Bit harsh though, as it sounds like he had a good game.

We have to start up solid imo. Although he was great apparently, I''d drop Redmond and bring him on later. Redmond to come on in the 60th min against a tired Boro squad.

Boro will be physical so BJ must start. No doubt that Redmond will come off the bench and play his part though

You never know, any one of our m/f may have taken a knock do the choice could be made for him. BJ is surely a definite starter if only for his fresh legs. Tbh it couldn''t have gone much better had it all been planned (which unlike Tetts, it clearly wasn''t!)!

Mrs miggins - when it comes to who gives us the most ''bite'' clearly BJ is the man for the job, he also provides us with an end product i.e. GOALS!!! I like Redmond but he just doesn;t give us enough in the final thrid!!

so much for don''t change a winning side...

Aprt from Ruddy I dont think any player is a must start, but I fully expect johnson to be back for Redmond on friday.

Have to agree with the above comments. Bradley Johnson is a vital part of our current formation and his goals and drive in the midfield make him undroppable (when eligible to play). Redmond is a more than adequate understudy when BJ isn''t available but doesn''t really suit our system as well. Playing four compact midfielders across the middle with attacking wing backs suits Howson and Johnson well and has been too successful to risk changing for Friday''s game.

Apparently played well today Watling Eye and had an assist, just like the recent game against Shef Wed to t up Johnson. Great pace and again did great defensively today.