Sign in to follow this  
neutral,n

neutral, n

I find the Championship promotion/race very interesting. From a Neutral fan. I''ve done a points tally in my head for top 8 teams, I make it Bournemouth and you.

1. Bournemouth 86

2. Norwich City 86

3. Watford 86

4. Middlesbrough 85

5. Derby 82

6. Ipswich 80

7. Wolves 80

8. Brentford 79

Jeez, I hope it''s not that close, for the sanity of the supporters of four sides on the last day (...unless we are safely on 86pts before kick-off, and already all-but certain to be top or second on g/d)!

That is incredibly close, but not too far out of the imagination.it certainly is going to be an interesting end to the season. Personally I have my top 6 the same as yours. and I see Ipswich potentially winning play offs (not sure they have what it takes to win two legs v watford though). would be interesting to have us both up in the prem next season, not to mention a nice 6 points

Thats exactly why these predictor things are so pointless. Because everyone sees things so different. There will be upsets between now and the end of the season. With so much to play for its probably the hardest time to predict results. I still dont see ipshit making the top 6. Fancy wolves ahead of them.

But for the record if we are going for a prediction then i see us and bournemouth going straight up and watford through the play offs.

Bump.

Right top 2 are 4 teams in the play offs at the moment. I''m going to stick my neck out and say Derby will win the play offs.

Just curious into knowing which one you would prefer, a or b.

A. Reading got a equalising goal (Bournemouth) and Watford to win tomorrow. Or b.

B. Reading to lose (Bournemouth) and Watford not to win tomorrow.