Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Vs Leeds Match Thread

Listening 2 it on radio will be the end of me once...I Just cheered the roof off!!! Come on City

It had to be Jonny Howson.......not many others out there regularly contributing goals.

Play it right now and we can take the initial response out of Leeds and pick them off on the break. Shame Grabban is unfit.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Listening to it gives me a heart attack, if we get another one I''ll feel better.[/quote]Whats happened Miggo, I''m still under the bed.

Maybe this will helpDave Woods, at Elland Road for 5 live Sport: "A brief flurry of

Leeds pressure after the goal, but now Norwich looking much the more

dominant force. They''re dominating possession."

For those nervous nellies who wonder if we can see it out, that sentiment is probably shared by some Bournemouth fans as well at the moment. That''s how tight everything is. Middlesbrough fans too.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Ricardo you are not far from the truth...I nearly jumped on the table 😊[/quote]

Here I am wishing time off my life, my poor old ticker can''t take much more.

Dorrans 3rd time lucky. Another late goal. Big team effort. Well done city. And a big shout out to the travelling fans who''ve been singing nonstop. Onto Boro, brilliant.