Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Vs Leeds Match Thread

#NCFC team vs @LUFC: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Bassong, Olsson; Tettey, Dorrans, Howson; Redmond, Hoolahan, Jerome.

Team news vs Norwich: Silvestri, Wootton, Bamba, Cooper, Berardi, Murphy, Ngoyi, Mowatt, C Taylor, Byram, Sharp. #lufc

Subs vs Norwich: S Taylor, Bellusci, Phillips, Sloth, Montenegro, Morison, Antenucci. #lufc

Certainly not one of Leeds greatest ever teams. Definately a team i would fancy us up against. Im confident. 3-1 win for us.

Antenucci on the bench is interesting (Bellusci has asked not to start, so I''ve heard )!

They have some great names in their team! Bamba, Sloth and Montenegro

Sorry i was copying the team news off twitter and there was no thread. By the time i had done it so had you.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Sorry i was copying the team news off twitter and there was no thread. By the time i had done it so had you.[/quote]Its fine, nobody died or got pregnant. We''ll go with yours lol.[:)]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Right, hold onto your hats, we could be 2 points clear, or in fourth by 10 o''clock tonight![/quote]We''ll win.I''m calling 4-1.

You''ll be just as worried by the time Borough comes along Mrs Miggins it''s part of the course now - got a funny feelin about tonite but then I am a glass half empty kind of guy

I like to think i''m normally half full bomber, was confident against Bolton, today though, eland road, we''ve got half their squad...i dunno. Not as confident as you Morty, however AN hasn''t let us down so far.

Their fans are quite happy they are giving a debut to Ngoyi in midfield. Played a few games for PSG going by Wiki. Also looks like they''re playing a solid looking 4231. Think they could be well up for this.

Saying on Radio Norfolk Grabban may have broken down in the warm up. More to follow.....

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Brilliant.

Not confident about tonight, I''m sure that comes as a surprise to many.

Might be some tired legs out there...... Need a big performance from Howson.[/quote]Nothing has changed - we can win without Grabban.