Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Hoops!

Think Hooper will show his importance in the remaining crucial games, a touch of class and a level head whilst coming on in the last 2. I expect he''ll play a big part, especially with Jerome tiring and Grabban not quite match fit.

A plus is also that he (and the rest of the squad) looks like he is enjoying his role, even though he has been limited to minimal game time, he has shown an appetite and positivity which I''m sure led many to say he didn''t want to be here, big player for us, imo

It''s good that over the last two games we''ve seen 3 different players get goals having worried about losing Johnson who was on suck a hot streak. Would be great to see Jerome grab a couple in the next game or two though.

He was excellent when he came on last night. Chased everything when out of possession, and showed some real classy touching, including a brilliant bit of skill to bring the ball down and set Jerome away for the 2nd.

Yes I agree, he looked good when he came on last night.

There may well have been some "classy touching" going on on our bus on the way home last night, though now I think about it a bit more, maybe not!😄