Sign in to follow this  
TheNorfolkCanary

Player Of The Season

For me

1 - B. Johnson

2- Jerome

3 - Tettey

Olsson, Whittaker and Ruddy I don''t think should be in contention due to the poor first half of the season.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]For me

1 - B. Johnson

2- Jerome

3 - Tettey

Olsson, Whittaker and Ruddy I don''t think should be in contention due to the poor first half of the season.[/quote]Yeah, I would go with that.

Yes all that selfishness and lack of running for the team and his 18 goals.Damn him to hell.

Jerome has been doing that since the very beginning imo!

Regarding POTS..

Under Adams..

1. Redmond

2. Tettey

3. Johnson

Under Neil..

1. Johnson

2. Hoolahan

3. Bassong

Overall..

1. Johnson

2. Tettey

3. Hoolahan

Tough one this year.

I am amazed that Jonny Howson has not been mentioned yet. He definitely makes the team tick and very rarely has an off day. For me it is BJ, Howson and Jerome.

[quote user="star_manic"]I am amazed that Jonny Howson has not been mentioned yet. He definitely makes the team tick and very rarely has an off day. For me it is BJ, Howson and Jerome.[/quote]I think if Jonny had netted a few more times he would have been more of a contender.

Howson has had a brilliant season but it''s just not stand out this year. Doesn''t mean he''s not been great. He has been a steady influence throughout the whole season and it''s interesting when you look at an earlier post of "under Adams" and "under Neil" that they''re all different players.

Howson has been important throughout but just not stand out. That''s hard for me to say as he is my favourite player.

1. Johnson

2. Jerome

3. Howson

Up until a few weeks ago it would have been Jerome but Johnson has been immense and won us a few games so has pipped Jerome at the moment. Could all change but I think the reason Johnson is standing out is we''ve not been able to rely on him as much so it''s almost like he''s a most improved player as well.

[quote user="93vintage"]Jerome, Howson, Tettey.[/quote]

No Johnson.... You sure?

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="93vintage"]Jerome, Howson, Tettey.[/quote]

No Johnson.... You sure?[/quote]Does a good job, but gives the ball away too much for my liking. Howson and Tettey haven''t quite been as bad as him in this respect, but for me Jerome is the clear winner.

Johnson and Jerome for the goals.

Then I''d find it difficult to pick between Tettey and Howson. Both work hard, both keep the ball with a yellow shirt. Tettey wins more tackles but Howson scores and creates more.

3rd    Tettey

2nd    BJ

1st Alex Neil

No one has influenced our results or performances on field more.