Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Rossi Jarvis

well, as you all know, he could well do the works for the first team squad and could move through the ranks really quickly.

This also comes to terms with our current midfield crisis, with Safri and Jarrett looking to be sidelined for the first game of the season we need to stick someone else in the middle of the park.

Can Rossi play for us? or at 15 is he too young to do so? Hoping he can, he would be a good player for us this season and a great prospect for the future.

Sticking Rossi Jarvis in the middle of the park may be a big risk to take, but then again getting a few 1st team games under his belt will settle him down for a better future, like shackell for example. I think these two players prove that are youth system, although abit slow does do its job and is worth the while.

So, i think Rossi can do the job, if he is old enough to be registered into the league?

Weather we stick him in the 1st team sometime this year or not, he is definatly someone to watch for the future. He would surely solve our mid-field crisis for the moment, even if we only have to wait till january to sign another mid-fielder. Or if the impossible happens and Francis doesnt sign for wigan i suppose we wont need to sign another midifielder shall we?

Well, thats my two cents.

wow, hes only 15. i though he was 17. Anyway, everyone says he is quality so why not give him a go. Seeing as we couldnt even have two centre midfielders fit or available for the opening match

15 ? Are you sure.

He looked no where near up to scratch against Inter. Bring him on as sub a few times maybe. But please - he''s not a starter yet but any means.

[quote]He''s 17. Was born on 11th March 1988.[/quote]

a typo i do assure you