Sign in to follow this  
Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got

Vicarage Chokers

[quote user="Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got"]I was at Elland Road last night, there''s a clue. We''re you?[/quote]Ah, Leeds fan then.[;)]

Watford to win tonight for me. It''s all going down to the last game as I see it. I think we''ll need to put a hat full past Rotherham and Fulham to boost our goal difference. Would be slightly embarrassing to miss out on automatic promotion on goal difference with Jerome, Hooper and Grabban in our team.

I don''t know about Watford "crumbling" but last nights results must surely put a bit more pressure on them, and certainly their fans will be feeling it.

How much longer can the top teams keep winning?

It''s got to end somewhere so let''s hope it''s tonight.

To be fair, Watford have Deeney, Ighalo, Vydra and Forestieri in their team. Not too shabby like!

Still though, I expect them to win tonight, fingers crossed they don''t as it would settle a few nerves!

If they fail to win, we are okay to draw with Boro on Sat and still have it in our own hands or even better, win it and put a bit of daylight between us and 3rd!

Problem is the last team we want to be playing to decide our auto spot is bloody bogey team Fulham. My gonads would be much happier if it''s decided already.

No, Fulham won''t be a problem on the last day. If that game means something, I expect us to absolutely destroy them. I don''t think much can keep us from the PL this season. Obviously we need a slip up from somewhere and I think we will get it.

The form table suggests us and Bournemouth for auto promotion and I see nothing to suggest any different.

We''re not playing Fulham off the back of a long season of defeats, aiming for survival - That''s a big difference, they are our bogey team in that respect.

We could be playing them as potential champions, so as has been posted completely different pressure, and were we to go a goal down, it would spur us on more, not drop our heads.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got"]I was at Elland Road last night, there''s a clue. We''re you?[/quote]Ah, Leeds fan then.[;)][/quote]
It''s Waveney troll, new profile, just outted himself in his latest thread calling everyone plastics outside NR1 postcode

Back OT, i''m a bit worried about tonight. Forest have dropped off badly since they lost any chance of making the play offs and i fancy they could get a trouncing tonight if Watford are in the mood and get an early goal. 3-0 is an entirely plausible result and would put them above us :(

My main hope of them slipping up rests with Brighton who are very much still in danger

The pressure is all on Watford as have to win 4 games and we only have to win 3.And in those games, assuming they win all 4, they have to better our goal difference by at least 2 goals.They have 2 away games but we only have one away game.A draw for them tonight and a win for us on Friday and we should be home & dry.