Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Two away wins in a row

We''ve just done it - now Watford have to do the same to keep up with us. How fantastic would a Forest win be tonight. Even a draw would give us that extra  breathing space we need, as long as we keep winning.  A hard away match tonight for Watford, then another for them away at Brighton on Saturday.  Falter this everning and we are one step closer.  Win both and they could still be behind us come Saturday evening.

Are you competing with Pete, in some kind of " no shart Sherlock" competition?

lake district canary wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 5:02 PM:

We''ve just done it - now Watford have to do the same to keep up with us. How fantastic would a Forest win be tonight. Even a draw would give us that extra breathing space we need, as long as we keep winning. A hard away match tonight for Watford, then another for them away at Brighton on Saturday. Falter this everning and we are one step closer. Win both and they could still be behind us come Saturday evening.

Moronic post.

Scrap that, I''ve misread the fixture list. They''re at home on Sat. [:$]   Still, they have two difficult away fixtures they have to win before the end of the season. Come on Forest!

There must be a new word to describe sub moron/ cretin.

I think I know what it is!

I suggest you try to get this removed because it makes you look really silly my man.

And that is intended as friendly advice.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]I suggest you try to get this removed because it makes you look really silly my man.

And that is intended as friendly advice.[/quote]We should just stop posting in the thread, to avoid further attention being drawn to it.Oops.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Hahahaha ! 😀😀

This forum is priceless tonight ,,, what with this thread and the one about plastics 😜[/quote]I don''t think this one was intended to be funny....

This thread is an absolute classic in the same way as a low budget movie sometimes perfectly hits the spot.

Van De Graaff wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 6:42 PM:

This thread is an absolute classic in the same way as a low budget movie sometimes perfectly hits the spot.

--------------------------

Dirty bugg£r

[quote user="lake district canary"]We''ve just done it - now Watford have to do the same to keep up with us. How fantastic would a Forest win be tonight. Even a draw would give us that extra  breathing space we need, as long as we keep winning.  A hard away match tonight for Watford, then another for them away at Brighton on Saturday.  Falter this everning and we are one step closer.  Win both and they could still be behind us come Saturday evening. [/quote]
There''s no point in talking when you have nothing to say.

[quote user="Van De Graaff"]Why do I need them[/quote]To prove that you didn''t receive formal education while a Labour government was in power [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Hahahaha ! 😀😀

This forum is priceless tonight ,,, what with this thread and the one about plastics 😜[/quote]I don''t think this one was intended to be funny....[/quote]

No no Morty ! That is unfair , whenever lake dickstric Canary starts a thread it has me in stitches,,, it doesn''t have the same effect for you ?😧

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Hahahaha ! 😀😀

This forum is priceless tonight ,,, what with this thread and the one about plastics 😜[/quote]I don''t think this one was intended to be funny....[/quote]

No no Morty ! That is unfair , whenever lake dickstric Canary starts a thread it has me in stitches,,, it doesn''t have the same effect for you ?😧[/quote]A mixture of mild amusement and cringeing.