Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Tonights games ...

Interestingly Watford have used all their sub''s with 15 mins to go, bit of a risk IMO, also they won''t be able to run down the clock with time wasting sub''s near the end. Come on Forest, do us a favour!

At 2-0 down, I just had this feeling Forest might just get back into this against the odds. Watford could quite easily go down to 10 men in their desperation tonight - they have several on yellows already, and the longer they go without scoring a 3rd, I think their attention will turn to just trying to keep the 3 points. Commentator is saying you''d have no idea Forest are down to 10 men, Watford are hanging on against 10 - and I remember watching us one cold January night turn the game around against Bournemouth with 10 - Could this be the game where it also goes against the odds?

C''mon Forest!

Sod it. Well hopefully that''s the last of Watford''s scoring and we stay above them for Friday.

B0ll0CK5

No bother, adds extra pressure on Bournemouth now too. It''s all about us doing our job on Friday, and I believe we will.

Watford possibly could lose igala (spelt wrong) as when forest plater he was meant to kick out at a forest player which was missed by the ref so lets hope lol. Anyone else here that reported by sky reporter at game.

Watford couldn''t have played at the City Ground at a better time.

Hopefully Rotherham and Fulham will both be safe by the time Norwich play them, and goals will be plentiful.

Why do so many want to play Rotherham with nothing to play for. We have more chance of comfortably despatching a team by a few goals if they''re under pressure, hopefully chasing the game, leaving themselves open to the counter attack ala us against Fulham 10 odd years ago. Teams that have had nothing to play for this week have given it a real go i.e Reading and Forest.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 6:57 PM:I think Watford will lose 2-1 today

------------------

That went well

[quote user="Alex "]Why do so many want to play Rotherham with nothing to play for. We have more chance of comfortably despatching a team by a few goals if they''re under pressure, hopefully chasing the game, leaving themselves open to the counter attack ala us against Fulham 10 odd years ago. Teams that have had nothing to play for this week have given it a real go i.e Reading and Forest.[/quote]I''ve been saying the same for a few weeks now and it seems to have turned out like that. I''d much rather be playing teams which are needing a victory than teams which are under no pressure to perform, especially when we play high and are vulnerable to counterattacks.

It isn''t so long ago that we played a Man City side and a WBM side with nothing to play for at the end of the season.

Two timely fixtures that produced two freak results that caused several on here to believe, all too wrongly, that Hughton was the new Messiah.

Two examples that show that nobody can second-guess how teams are likely to perform with nothing to play for.

The more I think about it, the more I think that this whole thing about playing a team with nothing to lose/on the beach is an easier fixture. It really is simply who''s the best team on the day. I firmly believe if we beat Boro, irrespective of scoreline, we will be promoted. At least one team with the jitters will slip up, and let''s not forget Boro I feel will be under even more pressure than us for the win on Friday. Now, who''s going to let off the burgler alarm at the Boro venue of choice in the early hours of Friday morning?.