Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Tonights games ...

Well that''s that game cut and dried then just a question of how many Watford will get - did not really see Watford and Bournemouth slipping up and think they will win their remaining games leaving us in third and the lottery of the play offs

1 more goal and Watford move above us, just realised we could win all three games and still miss out on the autos *@#$%

Don''t give up yet - I''m sure AN & the lads aren''t.Still 45 minutes to go in this game & even if the worst happens tonight there''s a lot of football to be played before the end of the season & anybody can slip up.Win our games, hope for the best and see what happens

3 points Friday and then a shoot out with watford for goals because all 3 teams are going to take maximum points from the remaining games. Were going to need to put a shit load past Rotherham and Fulham.

They say this is the league where anyone can beat anyone. I am starting to wonder now!! Every week we win and every week the other ******* win too!!

I am sick of it. Forest are not even trying. Lansbury on the bench. Get him on.

At last people are beginning to realise that we needed as many goals as we could get in earlier games where we took our foot off the gas. Let''s hope we don''t pay for that now.Anyone still disagree that we need to go for goals now especially in the last two games one of which is of course b*oody Fulham. ? Their fanzine back in the day was called, '' There''s only one F in Fulham ''. I don''t think many City fans would disagree with that

Having to beat Fulham last day of the season, ring any bells?

Seriously though, whatever happens tonight, as long as we do our job against Boro on Friday, the pressure will swing back on Bournemouth and Watford to win their corresponding games - I''m sure 1 or the other will end up drawing at best purely because it''s highly probable something just has to give, and personally I think it''ll be Bournemouth at home to Wednesday.

At least we do have Rotherham and Fulham as our last 2 games could be a lot worse and screw curses or whatever it is. Last 2 games play 3 up front. We have BJ coming back...damn that Dorrans Penalty miss could be huge.

Forest down to 10 men...

Why couldn''t they be this shit when we played them...

What nutty said.

It''s not all about Watford. Bournemouth have to keep it up as well.

Be amazed if the top 3 teams win all there remaining fixtures. Someone will drop points

Can''t believe how bad Forest have been. Truth is that we could have and perhaps should have put more goals away more recently against Wednesday and Leeds.

I can only go by the stats on the BBC and Forest appear to have had plenty of chances.

What happens now they have a defender sent off. TBH I hope they shut up shop and try to minimise the defeat rather than try to go for a win and get thrashed.

Get in! Come on Forest, could nerves now play a part for Watford!!

We need to hammer M''boro 4-0 to take a little pressure off. I fully believe Bournemouth & Watford will both win their remaining games as they''re playing crap teams and beating everyone even when they''re not playing well.

1-2! C''mon Forrest!

There is another slight positive for us. On Saturday week Watford play at Brighton at 12.15 and we don''t kick off until 3 so we''ll have the advantage of knowing what''s required