Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Favourite game this season ?

As we go into the final 3 games, looking back on the season so far, what has been your memorable game so far this season, and there have been some great moments this season, maybe it was the win at Portman Road ? or the amazing comeback at Cardiff ? or Bournemouth away ? or Ips**t at Home ?, and through in Leeds the other night lots to choose from.

My favourite has to be Bournemouth away, 10 men, Cameron''s goal, the start of Alex Neil''s amazing career (or love in) with NCFC and atmosphere from the yellow army was special that day, I think that is up there with Boro 4-4, anyone got another from this season that will last in the memory for years to come?.

Bournemouth was probably the most important result so far. But for favourite game i''d agree with Morty, the Bolton last minute winner - it reminded me of the Lambert promotion season. If we win tomorrow it will be my favourite game because I really do think promotion is in the bag then. I know you can''t predict anything but I can''t see us losing to Rotherham or Fulham (dare I say that considering our record there) if we get the win against Boro.

Johnsons goal vs the scum was the best moment by far this season. Thought my heart was going to burst out my chest.

Nothing will ever beat jacksons 3rd vs Derby. Mental.

The scum at home (2-0) was a good shout but my favourite game was Blackburn at home (3-1)0-1 down within 2 minutes, 1-1 for ages, BJ''s goal puts us 2-1 ahead and Grabban scored at the death for 3-1 [:D] We could have easily lost that game. It was a big win.

Can only agree that it has to be Bolton, sad it''s a game I wasn''t even at, but the significance of that final goal could be massive for our club.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Can only agree that it has to be Bolton, sad it''s a game I wasn''t even at, but the significance of that final goal could be massive for our club.[/quote]The goal celebration was on par with Jacksons against Derby, absolute scenes.

Well the Johnson goal versus the binners was special as was his exocet versus Blackburn. I was right behind it and he loved it too. But in second place for me is Loza''s ridiculous 99th minute first senior goal somehow conjured into a shot from beneath his feet. Number one a la Morty is Hooper''s balletic swivel and then time stopping still as it slowly drifted into the netting. Just unbelievable. The team knew that was so important.

There have been so many wonderful strikes this year...Jerome responsible for a few plus Martin''s screamer against Brighton.

Whatever happens this year it has been great. Enjoyed a lot of the second half . But we are confident and play with a dominance that makes look like deserving an automatic place I remain hopeful of us doing the same in the Prem next year. Wish it was sealed now but we wait!

Got to be Millwall away. It''s an early start but a good day out with nice food, pubs and trip to park. This time out we came away with 4 goals, including a rare Howson double, and 3 points before going on to sample South London''s nightlife. It was a wicked day out all round.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Can only agree that it has to be Bolton, sad it''s a game I wasn''t even at, but the significance of that final goal could be massive for our club.[/quote]The goal celebration was on par with Jacksons against Derby, absolute scenes.[/quote]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM88n9ZHk0

It must have been good then 😄

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Can only agree that it has to be Bolton, sad it''s a game I wasn''t even at, but the significance of that final goal could be massive for our club.[/quote]The goal celebration was on par with Jacksons against Derby, absolute scenes.[/quote]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM88n9ZHk0

It must have been good then 😄[/quote]Very, I celebrated so hard I discovered bruises a few days after!