Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Albert Adomah out Friday?

Yep, him and Woodgate both, according to the BBC, delayed the match by over a minute before being subbed, which would perhaps, show they were semi serious injuries.

My medical recommendation, under these circumstances, is to have 4 days complete rest

"I''m not a gynaecologist, but I''ll have a bloody good look"......

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Yep, him and Woodgate both, according to the BBC, delayed the match by over a minute before being subbed, which would perhaps, show they were semi serious injuries.

My medical recommendation, under these circumstances, is to have 4 days complete rest

"I''m not a gynaecologist, but I''ll have a bloody good look"......[/quote]Quality Crabby[:D]

Took this from twitter earlier:

#boro could be without Ayala on Adomah Friday at Norwich and Woody definitely out. Full story to come. #borolive.

Can anyone find anymore news on if these players will be out friday. Tbh would be great news although I think we will have to much for them anyway

Can anyone find anymore news on if these players will be out friday. Tbh would be great news although I think we will have to much for them anyway

Even if he was at death''s door you wouldn''t know until just before kick off. No one will give their rivals any advantage!

I''m not bothered TBH. I bet Bolton and Leeds thought it was Christmas because Bradley Johnson was out but it made no difference. Let them worry about our players. And especially the players we will still have on the bench...

Exactly NN, we have kept winning without Grabban and BJ......its about overall team performance tonight, being better than them and proving it......

Cusdp - where are you? Up a tree somewhere watching and listening to the Boro training session, or in a Hotel somewhere, with a lampshade on your head?