Sign in to follow this  
swjf50

Grabban

Does anyone know the latest news on Grabban?

I''m hoping he''s 100% fit! as he does offer us something different and would be a useful addition to our match day squad. His form was good before his injury, as AN seemed to give him confidence and got the best out of him. When fully fit I would be inclined to start him ahead of Jerome as I think he needs a rest. Not that I don''t think Jerome has done a great job, as he has, but at times in recent games he''s looked tired.

Grabban would be fresher, but may lack a little sharpness unless he has been able to build that up in training.

Hooper has also looked good, so hopefully with Grabban almost there, we have options.

We''ll only know at around 6.30 tonight I imagine. I''m almost certain he''ll make the bench. How long he''s able to come on for is another thing.

Psychologically, Boro seeing Grabban AND Hooper on our bench might work in our favour, knowing full well that if they do lead in the game, we have the fire power to overcome them.

I''m not sure they have much beyond Bamford up top.

Vossen, Tomlin and Kike all have goals in them, as does Leadbitter but he''s calmed down as the season has gone on.

We could really do with Ayala being injured and Adomah really, they''re the two that make Boro tick.

Apparently, Ayala was missing in their most recent defeats.

NVM, just googled it, defamatory to Jews apparently! Yet another word! Imagine the Boro player went on Top Gear, Clarkson would have got in trouble for saying his name no doubt!

Jimmy, vagina in Portugese is vagina, as it is in many languages. It appears they are pretty much the same the world over.😀

However in Belarusian the word is noxBy.

So now you know.

Apparently he''s been in with the squad and will be subject to a late fitness test - expect to see him on the bench as long as there''s no damage.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Jimmy, vagina in Portugese is vagina, as it is in many languages. It appears they are pretty much the same the world over.😀

However in Belarusian the word is noxBy.

So now you know.[/quote]

I was thinking more of what the Pilipinos define as kiki. They speak spanish anyway!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]NVM, just googled it, defamatory to Jews apparently! Yet another word! Imagine the Boro player went on Top Gear, Clarkson would have got in trouble for saying his name no doubt![/quote]Slightly off topic I know but....You do realise Clarkson punched a guy, right?