Sign in to follow this  
Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got

Norwich expects every plastic to do their duty

And NOT be at Carrow Road on Friday night. This is the most important game of the season and we need the Carra to be rocking. What we don''t need is "armchair fans" making one of their once-in-a-blue-moon visits to sit in silence. If you have a shred of decency, do the right thing. Rip your ticket up (or give the freebie back to whoever ave it to you) - an empty seat is preferable to a silent, clueless plastic.

If you are in any doubt as to your whether or not you are a plastic or not, the sad truth is that if you have to ask the question, you probably are.

But to help, here is a simple set of questions:

Do "support" Norwich City mainly by watching illegal internet streams or listening to the wireless?

Do you have an NR1, NR2 or NR3 postcode?

Do you actually prefer "rugger"?

Do you know what Jimmy Rimmer got?

The correct answers are N, Y, N, Y If you didn''t get those answer you''re a plastic who must, for the good of the club, stay away on Friday night.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Sorry, are you suggesting that unless everyone has an NR1,2 or 3 postcode they must be a plastic?[/quote]

Don''t even bother, this muppet has been trolling this rubbish for a couple of years now.

If I take a PLASTIC bag from Morrisons with my tea in do I qualify.

Please let me join your band of not so merry men

[quote user="Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got"]If you don''t have an NR1, 2 or 3 postcode you''re not supporting your local team. That makes you the very definition of a plastic![/quote]

Wow. UKIP could yet do well in Norwich on May 7th!

I grew up in NR15 but now live in NR3, where do I stand? Oh and sorry I''ve only had my season ticket a measly 17 years.

I am new here. I have been reading for many years (lurking I think its called) but what is this guy about.

I have supported Norwich for 28 years, but don''t live in Norwich and or even Norfolk anymore, don''t have a ST or get to many matches but I am still a Norwich supporter.

I take offence to this guy.

PS.. Hello everyone  

Sorry, I should have posted the following on this thread not the other one :

What is with some posters on this message board and the constant derogatory reference to plastics. I live just under 300 miles away from Norwich and because of that and a combination of other reasons I can''t make it to many games either home or away for that matter. I assume this makes me a so-called plastic. When I do go I make as much noise as the next fan, plastic or otherwise, and probably more because it''s rare that I get the chance to support my team. It must be great to live in Norfolk and go to Carrow Road on a regular basis, including to see Under 21 games, and go to away matches on a coach in the company of other committed City fans. So, please, just give it a rest with the ''plastic'' jibes.

I have to agree, is there really a plastic norwich fan, I have to say no. We''re not fashionable enough to have plastics. If you support norwich and live away it''s because you are or family are from norfolk in most cases. It''s not the same as top prem teams fans whining about foreign and "plastics" fans taking seats and ruining the atmosphere.

[quote user="Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got"]Why? Are they standing on an anti-plastic manifesto?[/quote]

They stand on a manifesto of not liking those who ''aint from round ''ere. Which is what "if you''re not living in an NR1-NR3 postcode you aint welcome at the game" amounts to.

Oh, here''s another question which might help determine your level of plasticity.

Q. On the very rare occasions that you go to a game, do you feel the need to broadcast this fact on messageboards (see LDC)?

As a season ticket holder who has done ByBack for Friday night, what does that make me? Not only am I not going, I''m making my seat available for a so called plastic.

Posted this on another thread, but maybe more apt on this one.  Could maybe do with a few more plastics to attend and

show the special kind of fresh enthusiasm that they have as a result of

not getting to that many games, to boost the rather silent zombie like

Carrow Rd crowd - at least it was the last match I went to there.  

600+  miles to watch us win at home only for the majority of the crowd

to stand/sit around in virtual silence most of the time.  I ask ya!   

I''m assuming of course that the crowd has woken up now the season is

reaching its climax, but if the atmosphere needs help, the more plastics

there to make a noise, the better.   Come on you plastics!  Stick out tongue [:P]

With the fear of defending LDC, the clue is in his name, Lake District Canary. Get out of NR1 every now and then and you might realise that the Lake District is quite some way away.

He is a Norwich fan who I''m sure if he lived in NR1 would have a season ticket and go to more games.

For the record, I have a season ticket, have done for many years, don''t live in Norwich but on the outskirts, supported the team for 30 yrs (as in physically watched games at the ground) and was brought up a Canary, mainly because my father was best mates with a true legend from the 70''s who in turn is my brothers god father, but still, I don''t have a NR1, 2 or 3 postcode so I must be plastic.

[quote user="Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got"]If you are in any doubt as to your whether or not you are a plastic or not, the sad truth is that if you have to ask the question, you probably are.

But to help, here is a simple set of questions:

Do "support" Norwich City mainly by watching illegal internet streams or listening to the wireless?

Do you have an NR1, NR2 or NR3 postcode?

Do you actually prefer "rugger"?

Do you know what Jimmy Rimmer got?

The correct answers are N, Y, N, Y If you didn''t get those answer you''re a plastic who must, for the good of the club, stay away on Friday night.[/quote]Assuming I''ve got all 4 answers right, is it still ok for me to like prawn sandwiches?

Why are people still falling for this grade A troll, it''s a wind up bait, just ignore the t0sser.

And to answer the question, Jimmy Rimmer got 2 European Cup Final winners medals and with different sides, one of only 2 to d it I believe.

Although what relevance a goalkeeper who has nothing to do with Norwich has to do with things I''m not sure!?

I live in SUFFOLK, been to three League Cup Finals ( four if you count Rochdale ) two FA Cup semi finals, season ticket holder since 1963, been to nearly every away ground in the country back in the day, not missed a home game in 15 years, Yet according to that idiot that makes me a plastic !

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got"]Fraid so!! Support your local team Mr Wynn Jones.[/quote]

No comment TWAT[/quote]

Mean''t to add, you''re just not worth it