Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Article on Alex Neil in the ' Times '

Nice interview with the Accies Chief Exec Colin McGowan in today''s'' Times '' ahead of tonight''s game. Hamilton seem very much a family club.

Interesting table comparing records before and after AN''s appointment :

Before : P24 W7 D7 L7

After : P19 W14 D3 L2

When he was with Hamilton it reads :

Before : P20 W12 D3 L5

After: P13 W0 D4 L9

Scary stats.....

With a win rate of 74% so far, Alex Neil has made the best start of any manager in Norwich City''s history.

The one downside to all this is that other club owners are now being made aware of AN''s talent.[:S]

[quote user="Robert Poole "]The one downside to all this is that other club owners are now being made aware of AN''s talent.[:S][/quote]This doesn''t really concern me right now, to be honest. If you look at the City 360 things on youtube, Alex talks of how grateful he is to the board and the club for giving him the chance, and how he doesn''t want to let them down, and he strikes me as a loyal man.I''m not saying he won''t leave us one day, of course he will, but I don''t think it will be anytime soon.

I agree with that Morty. In addition, just to say, whilst its not job done this season yet, rarely have I been so impressed by an individual, any individual. I still have a huge portion of humble pie to eat as I had very little faith when his appointment was made.