Sign in to follow this  
Farkes The Herald Angels

Links for Tonight's Game?

You could buy a sky sports pass if you want a top quality stream.
If you google the right words you''ll find somewhere decent, it won''t be a First Row view but it''s better than nothing.

f you use Acestream software you can get a stream that is identical to full HD TV quality.They can be a bit iffy, but the one for the Ipswich game was flawless. I''m hoping for the same tonight.

If you have a google around then you''ll find something.

Feed2All are reliable and have decent streams but make sure you have Adblock turned on or the website is not usable.

Not much help to the OP but if you''re in the UK - Carling are doing a promo for free SkySports day passes. Not my beverage of choice, however may as well get some free Carling for the money that you''d spend buying the pass normally.

Having said that, I''ve just nipped down to my local Co-Op and Asda and neither store has nay Carling promo packs in, just regular packs, so I got myself some proper beer and just going to suck up the £15 month pass on TalkTalk - at least guarantees me a HD stream. Too crucial to risk mucking about with dodgy illegal ones (and that''s coming from someone who has been using dodgy illegal ones since the early 00''s!)

[quote user="Ginja"]You could buy a sky sports pass if you want a top quality stream.
If you google the right words you''ll find somewhere decent, it won''t be a First Row view but it''s better than nothing.
[/quote]

The words of an experienced plastic. Sickening truly sickening

LOL have these kn0bs got nothing better to do than troll about "plastics"?

Grow up children, it''s boring, and it''s not even funny.