Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Awful peformance

When we needed to step up to the plate we were found desperately wanting. In fairness there was next to no backing from the stands in the biggest game of the season which is a disgrace. Credit to Boro also, that was a perfect performance from them. Completely disagree with Darren Eadie, the automatics are now dead and buried for us. And i just can''t see us getting through the playoffs, particularly as one of the legs will be played at the morgue that is Carrow Road. We had our chance, we blew it. But in fairness Bournemouth and Watford have been by far the best footballing sides this season. And Boro have been the most efficient. So another season in the Championship looms i fear.

You are such a twat bor. what a disgusting thing to say. Yes it was an awful display, unfortunately we have fallen at the final hurdle and must now pick ourselves up for the play offs

I wouldn''t say an awful performance. I''d say the effort was there, but the quality wasn''t. Disappointing in that respect. We needed more composure in the final third against a resolute tight defence and or a little luck. A few decisions went against us and of course Tettey was extremely unlucky with the own goal.

I think we needed a win tonight to see us with a good chance of the automatics so even if we had drawn, we''d have probably missed out.

Play offs here we come. If we fail to gain promotion, then we have AN to drive us forward the whole of next season.

Boro came with a game plan and executed it perfectly. We had no answer today, Karanka got his tactics whilst AN was a little naive and lost out today.

It wasn''t awfull, just one of those days. It would have taken a team of real creative quality to get somthing from today''s game.

Going behind cost us dear. Had we scored first it would have been much different. We we''re far too slow out of the blocks and paid the price.

It was not an awful performance. Boro probably created the most clear-cut chances, but Howson HAD to score with his opportunity - that was an extremely costly miss.

Tony Cottee Woz Ere...I hope we get your mob in the play offs and see if you pop up after we''ve knocked you out.

What a wa**ker that OP is, obviously not there tonight, and not been to many games this season, apart from 1st 25 mins it was all us, a bit one dimensional which worked against us in the end....... see you in play offs Cottee, binner !

I cannot understand why we were surprised Borough came at us so early in the game - this was a game both teams had to win and the commentator on sky said that Neil was probably not expecting Borough to come out of the blocks so quickly - well my question is why was he not ready for that and why do we start so sluggishly in a must win game