Sign in to follow this  
morty

Soccer AM.

They were so fearful of self righteous tweets that they wouldn''t take part in a silly game out of respect for norwich city fans! What is the world coming to ? we lost a football match as far as i know nobody died at the game ? jesus wept [:''(]

must have been hard for them going on that today...must the last thing theyd have wanted to do this morning and they couldnt have looked or sounded less like they wanted to be there.

they must have regretted going on there today, and smiliarly soccer am probably are regretting booking them in favour of some more "jovial" guests.

[quote user="im spartacus"]and bradders came accross as even more gangsta than the rapper bloke on the end [:D][/quote]I will hold back on commenting here, I have a lot of man love for Bradley[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"]and bradders came accross as even more gangsta than the rapper bloke on the end [:D][/quote]I will hold back on commenting here, I have a lot of man love for Bradley[;)][/quote]Don''t get me wrong i would gladly swap heads with him! but that dodgy "from da streets man" twang is laughable [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"]and bradders came accross as even more gangsta than the rapper bloke on the end [:D][/quote]I will hold back on commenting here, I have a lot of man love for Bradley[;)][/quote]Don''t get me wrong i would gladly swap heads with him! but that dodgy "from da streets man" twang is laughable [:D][/quote]I''m hearing you lol.

I don''t think they took part because they didn''t feel like it. Can''t blame them for feeling down, I share the same feeling after yesterday as well, the last thing i''d want to do is shoot balls through hoops.

Apologies, I switched off after the first bit where they said they weren''t going to play the game, I just assumed that''s what they meant.