Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

Pathetic atmosphere

Doesn''t matter how big, how important a game the introverted UKIP voting Norfolk bumpkins are just incapable of raising their voices and showing passion. 27,000 fans there and the place is a f*****g morgue. And let''s not use Boro going ahead as an excuse because the atmosphere was flat as a pancake even before they scored. A timely reminder why I gave up my season ticket a long time ago.

[quote user="JJ"]The TV doesn''t lie... what an awful atmosphere tonight.[/quote]I''ll wait to hear from the people that were there as the TV and it''s sound crew can be pretty inaccurate.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="JJ"]The TV doesn''t lie... what an awful atmosphere tonight.[/quote]I''ll wait to hear from the people that were there as the TV and it''s sound crew can be pretty inaccurate.[/quote]

The expected response... try dealing with the smoggies come monday

There was a lot of noise at the started, particularly mat the kick it off soon but the noise did die off in patches.

Weird atmosphere but not helped by the ref continually interrupting play every time a Boro player ladder his tights

I thought the noise level was pretty good, was sat in the upper Barclay as always and there was more than usual. You should never use TV coverage for a guide - it''s all down to how/where they have their mic''s, and they usually over-egg the away fans.

Noise level was good for what was a very very frustrating game. Moaning about the atmosphere when you''re not there explains why you''re talking b0ll0cks

Plenty of noise in the old red lion theatre, Islington by us ''plastics''. Maybe the Carra could have used the 300 of us?! Where is Jimmy now?

Week games are just not possible for some people... So using that is a low blow.

See you at Rotherham though?

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Doesn''t matter how big, how important a game the introverted UKIP voting Norfolk bumpkins are just incapable of raising their voices and showing passion. 27,000 fans there and the place is a f*****g morgue. And let''s not use Boro going ahead as an excuse because the atmosphere was flat as a pancake even before they scored. A timely reminder why I gave up my season ticket a long time ago.[/quote]noisey as hell from start to finish, you obviously weren''t there.

[quote user="JJ"]Week games are just not possible for some people... So using that is a low blow.

See you at Rotherham though?[/quote]What''s low is having a go at the fans that were at the game.Thanks to the others for proving that the OP is a tw@.

I will criticise the atmosphere in matches I''ve been to and even question whether the atmosphere will be good at a match coming up, but to criticise the atmosphere at a match when you weren''t even there is just ridiculous.  Even watching on TV you could sense that first fiery twenty minutes was full of passion from the players and on the terraces. The goal must have been deflating, but you could hear the noise was there in the background throughout the match.

Whatever....I should think that every Mic was turned down as far as it would go.

The noise level round me directed at a Pillock of a ref and pathetic timewasters from Boro would had made most of it unbroadcastable before the watershed !.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]The crowd played their part, loud and proud, only a knob would question the atmosphere last night.[/quote]Agreed, I thought it was pretty good last night.

The atmosphere is never going to be the same as it was in days of yore.Those were the days when the working-class filled the grounds.