Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Bournemouth/Watford

Antonio banging in the goals today for Forest. Shame he couldn''t do the same with an open goal at his mercy on Wednesday against Watford. Ridiculous.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]just sealed our play off place then[/quote]We''ve already sealed a play-off place.

So now we just need Boro to draw one of their last two, and Watford to lose against either Brighton or Sheff Wed. Along with two wins for us.Yes, I know. Straws. At. Clutching. Rearrange as appropriate.

Bournemouth and Watford have been the best two footballing teams all season so can''t complain if they are the two to go up automatically. Boro have been the most efficient but i fancy Derby in the playoffs. I just pray we draw Ipswich or Brentford cos if it''s anyone else i think we''re out. Though even if we reached the final i think we would choke.

Paul Walsh could not have looked any more gutted at Wednesday scoring that penalty. He''s never played for Bournemouth. Why the massive boner over them?

Let''s hope Wednesday can put in this sort of performance against Watford on the final day.Amazing really. They looked woeful against us. As bad as any side to visit Carrow Road this season.

The ref played nigh on 6 minutes added time at the end of the first half and now they''re in the 98th minute -- wtf''s going on there!? [:O]

So it''s not all over. 2 points behind with 2 games to go. Supposing we win both ours and there''s a slip up, or two, by the teams above us, we could still sneak in to the autos. Most likely to be play offs but we still need to finish well.

Bournemouth players in tears on the pitch. Massive blow for them and wouldn''t be surprised if they don''t get autos now. Shame Birmingham couldn''t have done a similar job to Wednesday!

Keeper got a hand to it too.

We still need a miracle - 2 of the 3 to lose, or B''Mouth/Watford to lose and Boro to draw.

Not impossible, but not likely.

Keeps it interesting though.