Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Bournemouth/Watford

I''m loving this season, this is what it should be like.

Bloody hell, in som ways I wish they''d just won so I wouldn''t feel any hope. As Ricardo said, it''s the Hope that kills you.

Hey, ladies!The world is exploding around us, Russia and Europe at the brink of war, Syria more or less one big battleground and Islamic State committing atrocities that would make Genghis Khan blush, but f*ck all that, Wednesday drew with Bournemouth [:D]

Watford are away at Brighton next Saturday in the early kick-off, so we''ll now our position in regards to them prior to our game with Rotherham kicking off.Brighton aren''t safe, so hopefully will find some sort of performance.

Paul Walsh what was that about didn''t look happy when Sheffield Wednesday scored that pen looks like the media want Bournemouth to go up hope we get them in the playoff final and stuff them the media won''t like that

The media have been getting hard on for Bournemouth all season....bit like Swansea in all the years the in the Prem. All a bit boring but at least it keeps us under the radar.

I can honestly see Bolton getting a result against Bournemouth and Boro drawing at Fulham while we give Rotherham a right good tonking. It''s going to go down to the last game.

Blackburn v Milllwall game on Turs is important. A Millwall win will see Brighton just 3 points clear..., And therefore a HUGE incentive to take something off Watford at home Sat lunch.