Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Bournemouth/Watford

To be realistic I think the best we can hope for is both Bournemouth & Watford drawing - can''t see Watford failing to win mind.

We''ve had a really good season but last night we didn''t do our own job. It''ll be play-offs, whatever the other results. Save your time lads. Go outside. Enjoy the day.

I fear we''d need too many slipups now to make them count. I guess in the playoffs we can get past Darby or Ipswich, and on basis iof yesteday''s performance I''d rather if we faced B''mouth or Watford than Boro in the final. Slipups can fix that.

Bournemouth denied a penalty after going round the Wednesday keeper - defender brought the striker down. Won the ball but 99 times in 100 that''s given as a penalty. Let off there.

Inevitable after Wednesday had hit the post and missed a sitter.It''s the hope that kills you.

[quote user="kick it off"]Bolton have pegged Brentford back though. Good news.[/quote]Do we not want Brentford in the play-off''s with us?Derby 4-4 now...

Jesus, it''s as if nobody here has been paying attention all season. We blew it last night. Automatics are gone. Accept it''s the play off''s and don''t get your hopes up cos it''s highly unlikely we''ll be going up. Our players just don''t have the mentality to get the job done.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]No, we want the scum, derby and preferably Watford just over bournemouth.[/quote]

I''d rather not get the scum, you just know they will beat us and get promoted.

The scum aren''t good enough to get promoted and e need the easiest game....plus it will be nice to beat them again of course.