Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Championship automatic predictor

You seem to have the same face as the late, great Hitch Mrs. Miggins !!

Hadn''t realised Fulham play Boro. That will mess up both of their defences a bit!

Hopefully Ross McCormack is on fire that day! Fulham at home could quite concievebly get the first goal and then Boro aren''t the best against teams when they go behind.

Bournemouth are now scared, could quite easily slip up when the pressures on, Hughton owes us one, and hopefully will do that to Watford! Wednesday damaged Bournemouth and are capable of doing the same to Watford i guess!

I did the predictor, have us going up in 2nd, tied with Bournemouth, seems legit right?

Anything could happen. It''s not totally unthinkable that two teams won''t win both their games, especially under the pressure they''re under. There''s still hope, not much though. However, its been a strange season where strange things have happened...there''s always room for some more madness.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Hadn''t realised Fulham play Boro. That will mess up both of their defences a bit!

Hopefully Ross McCormack is on fire that day! Fulham at home could quite concievebly get the first goal and then Boro aren''t the best against teams when they go behind.

Bournemouth are now scared, could quite easily slip up when the pressures on, Hughton owes us one, and hopefully will do that to Watford! Wednesday damaged Bournemouth and are capable of doing the same to Watford i guess!

I did the predictor, have us going up in 2nd, tied with Bournemouth, seems legit right?[/quote]

I got exactly the same result - wishful thinking but not beyond the realms of possibility