Sign in to follow this  
Martin Bryant

Simple Math(s)

So,im told if Brighton win their last two games and Norwich win theirs, we go up in the auto spot....

Not too far fetched is it? come on Hughton!!!

They look bloody terrible at the moment but they basically secured survival today. I guess that may mean Hughton can take the shackles off (remember 4-0 vs WBA and 3-2 vs Man City?!) It could bode well!

Forgot about the games in hand. Regardless, they look practically safe. I''d forgive Hughton for all his poor work last season if he pulls off them two results for us and we get promoted!

[quote user="Jimmy Bone - Superstar"]Who are Brighton''s last 2 games against, Watford and?[/quote]Boro.

If he can do us a favour in both Mrs Miggins then I think we will all forgive him for ever.

I''m afraid to say though I think it is just wishful thinking, but at least gives us something to cling on to for the last 2 games.

Ever the pessimist but I think automatic is gone so we now need to ensure we go in to the play offs flying, therefore impressive wins against Rotherham and Fulham need to be impressive.

Wonder the impact on Bournemouth after today, they''ve been a shoe-in for most for god knows how many weeks and probably min their minds thought they were there (believe the hype).

We need to win our next two matches first, then see where it takes us, auto up or play offs in which we will go into with loads of confidence !