Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

Mark Bunn - a waste of space

God damn him for having a life and all that.

I know a few people that know him and they say what a thoroughly decent chap he is.

I''ll take that as gospel rather than some ill formed opinions on the Internet.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Wow! That twitter feed is basically the electronic version of someone constantly singing ''famous person, famous person, give us a wave''.It''s the sort of rambling you see scribed on the wall of a mental hospital......... written in faeces.[/quote]Just to clarify, I was referring to this twitter....[quote user="Herman "][url]https://twitter.com/mfmffmfmfmf123[/url]Do something better with your life Waveney FFS!![/quote]

2nd choice keeper is probably THE hardest job in football.. working hard in training just to sit on the bench on a Saturday and wait... you may get the odd run out against a team of bus drivers and plumbers in the FA cup but unless the number 1 gets sent off, injured, or suffers a huge loss of form your chances will be limited if at all.Bunn may be a little bit unhappy with the lack of chances he has had here, and perhaps a move is best for him... but how long before Rudd feels the same? It''s a bit like that kid at school who turned up every week yet never got picked... welcome to the world of the 2nd choice keeper!

the ''bunn haters'' might like this tweet from him today lol...

Chris Goreham

Chris Goreham retweeted

Mark Bunn

Good to hear @NathanRedmond22''s hitting the target in training ahead of #ncfc run-in #prayforBunn

Chris Goreham added,

Mark Bunn @MBGKA

Gonna struggle to have anymore kids after @NathanRedmond22 no mercy strike today from 3yards out !! Cheers geeZ

Since my tweet he has played for the u21s and back in training with the first team.

I am glad my advice has got his career going in the right direction again. I think mcnasty should get me to do more motivation for the first team

[quote user="daz"]the ''bunn haters'' might like this tweet from him today lol...[/quote]What''s that? The 3rd or 4th tweet relating to an NCFC player in the past 2 months?........wow