Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

Mark Bunn - a waste of space

Our boys are fighting tooth and nail to get the club back into the premier league.

Whilst they are busting a gut what is Mark Bunn doing. Nothing absolutely nothing except going to the cinema, relaxing by the pool anything but help the team

He doesn''t want to play for us doesn''t want to go out on loan it''s such a poor example for the young players.

He was told that he was free to find another club, and I heard he was off to Blackburn, but it fell through when he got injured.I assume he''s waiting for the summer to move on.

Every player goes through spells where they''re not playing.

However, some of Bunn''s tweets are becoming increasingly whiny, and have the tone that we ''owe'' him somehow. A lack of professionalism there.

As a non-Twitterer, I''m interested to know what he''s said – can anyone show me a link to his tweets? Would be interested to know what Neil is doing to deal with a dissenter in the ranks...

Just had a look at his feed, yeah not coming across great. Not so bothered by the pool tweet more the ''back when I used to enjoy football'' with a link to his 12/13 saves. He was only playing due to Ruddy being injured and wasn''t all that great.

Hard for him really. We couldn''t let him go while we didn''t know what was going to happen to John Ruddy but I guess he could really lay off the tweets that berate the club.

Funny he says 5th choice, who are 3rd and 4th?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Hard for him really. We couldn''t let him go while we didn''t know what was going to happen to John Ruddy but I guess he could really lay off the tweets that berate the club.

Funny he says 5th choice, who are 3rd and 4th?[/quote]Ruddy, Rudd, Bunn I thought was the order?he''d be decent in the championship to be honest.

The 5th choice keeper bit was tongue in cheek. Clearly some Norwich fans are too sensitive.

People were giving him abuse for putting a picture up of him sitting by a pool because apparently on his time off he isn''t allowed to do anything like that.

No different to Pilks tongue in cheek tweet with him and Hoolahan playing golf with the Ipswich players and saying it''s Norwich''s reserves

Whatever else can be said, that Twitter account is pretty dire IMHO.Nothing but endless tweets about holidays, relaxing in the sun, playing golf (in fact pretty much everything APART from club related stuff) etc, and even spends more time commenting about other clubs than the one that''s paying his damn wages!What was even worse was the tweet from 1st of Feb:"Any decent pubs in norwich to watch the football #supersunday #norwich"So despite being at the club for 3 years he doesn''t appear to have ventured into ANY of the pubs in Norwich or even know jack about which of them is likely to have the match on!Maybe if he spent more time and effort performing in training and actually fighting for the No1 Jersey he''d be on the f**king coach instead of having to watch it in the pub...Good riddance if that''s his attitude tbh.

it is a bit silly, surely he cant think he is better than Ruddy? Im sure he will be gone and replaced with another 3rd choice next season. If he wants to play footy he needs to request a loan instead of enjoying his 10k? a week

but, meh! :D

[quote user="Martin Bryant"]it is a bit silly, surely he cant think he is better than Ruddy?[/quote]Maybe that''s exactly WHY he''s expected to leave.Clearly AN wants players who are willing to put it all on the line, who''ll fight for their place and give 100% every game and every training session, and a defeatist, ''chip on the shoulder'' attitude from Bunn isn''t going to cut any ice in this respect.A truly great professional will give their all and wait for a chance, and if they start to become disillusioned, then they speak to the manager and maintain full effort and professionalism until a move can be agreed - a stark contrast to whining on Twitter and spending their team relaxing by the pool and indirectly taking jabs at the club that''s paying their money...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Martin Bryant"]it is a bit silly, surely he cant think he is better than Ruddy?[/quote]
Maybe that''s exactly WHY he''s expected to leave.

Clearly AN wants players who are willing to put it all on the line, who''ll fight for their place and give 100% every game and every training session, and a defeatist, ''chip on the shoulder'' attitude from Bunn isn''t going to cut any ice in this respect.

A truly great professional will give their all and wait for a chance, and if they start to become disillusioned, then they speak to the manager and maintain full effort and professionalism until a move can be agreed - a stark contrast to whining on Twitter and spending their team relaxing by the pool and indirectly taking jabs at the club that''s paying their money...
[/quote]

A bit old to wait his chance, thought he was a good shot stopper

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Martin Bryant"]it is a bit silly, surely he cant think he is better than Ruddy?[/quote]Maybe that''s exactly WHY he''s expected to leave.Clearly AN wants players who are willing to put it all on the line, who''ll fight for their place and give 100% every game and every training session, and a defeatist, ''chip on the shoulder'' attitude from Bunn isn''t going to cut any ice in this respect.A truly great professional will give their all and wait for a chance, and if they start to become disillusioned, then they speak to the manager and maintain full effort and professionalism until a move can be agreed - a stark contrast to whining on Twitter and spending their team relaxing by the pool and indirectly taking jabs at the club that''s paying their money...[/quote]What is he supposed to do with his abundance of free time outside of training and other club obligations?Just sit around, thinking about NCFC, and it''s supporters? I don''t think he was taking jabs at the club. He''s doing that at keyboard warriors having a go at him for the audacious crime of taking a swim during time off.It seems people these days are just sitting next to their keyboards, or on their phones, waiting to be outraged by something.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]It seems people these days are just sitting next to their keyboards, or on their phones, waiting to be outraged by something.[/quote]And on today of all days, the day we play one of the most important games we''ve had in recent history and people are worried about what our third choice goalie is doing & saying. Unbelieveable.

[quote user="The Phantom "]So ghost you think he has made a good contribution for his salary?[/quote]Completely irrelevant.He didn''t ask to be offered the salary he did. He didn''t choose to be 3rd choice ''keeper. This is the life of a footballer. Sometimes you''re in favor. Sometimes you''re out. It happens to loads of players at every club.As far as I know, he''s still being a pro. Turning up to training. Performing his club duties. He also went for a swim on some time off (of which he has loads).What more can he do?

In fairness, when he played in the prem for us, he won us plenty of points that without him, we''d have gone down earlier, so yes, I do think he''s earned his money. He does now need to move on though.

[url]https://twitter.com/mfmffmfmfmf123[/url]Do something better with your life Waveney FFS!!

If they bother to read your twitter account they would all agree with me that you are ill and need help.