Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Stan Collymore's Top 2

Good to hear Stan Collymore talking on TalkSport a moment ago - when asked who thinks will finish in the 2 automatic places he''s tipping us and I think Bournemouth(?), stating NCFC have the best squad in the division. I''m pleased I''m not the only one who has a genuine feeling there are twists and turns to come in the next couple of games, and I really do think we''ll take one of those spots, as clearly does Stan.

Well I''m happy to eat my words should it not happen, but I think its play offs for us. I''ve thought it all the way along. I''m not being negative, just think we will bottle it like we did Friday night. So hope,I''m wrong and you and Stan are right :)

well thats us fu(ked then. That man doesn''t have the best judgement in the world having mistaken a bedroom for a carpark and a punchbag for Sven''s old bird.

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]Well I''m happy to eat my words should it not happen, but I think its play offs for us. I''ve thought it all the way along. I''m not being negative, just think we will bottle it like we did Friday night. So hope,I''m wrong and you and Stan are right :)[/quote]

You ARE being negative. We didn''t bottle it. They had a lucky OG and then parked the bus. Get behind the team FFS

In no way did we bottle it on Friday - a stronger ref (and one not blind to handball) and it could have been very different - if anything it was he who bottled it.

We could well still make the top two, there''s plenty of potential for slip-ups in the coming games - but if we do have to go with the play-offs then so be it.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Yellow Bird"]Well I''m happy to eat my words should it not happen, but I think its play offs for us. I''ve thought it all the way along. I''m not being negative, just think we will bottle it like we did Friday night. So hope,I''m wrong and you and Stan are right :)[/quote]

You ARE being negative. We didn''t bottle it. They had a lucky OG and then parked the bus. Get behind the team FFS[/quote]

I am not being negative. Ok, maybe bottled it was a bit strong, but we should''ve been up for this game from the start. We weren''t and were punished. Middlesborough had a plan, and it pulled off. We didn''t seem to have a plan early on but, if we stand any chance going up automatically, we need a plan for the final two games. The late Bolton winner and the Leeds win had me thinking we would do nothing but win Friday night.

Like I said I''m quite happy to eat my words about thinking we will only make the play offs.

If we win both our two final games and Brighton wins theirs, we are up ... :)