Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

What an absolute * disgrace

"Having to tell a goalkeeper, who possibly is a couple of games away from playing in the Prem, to catch a ball.

You couldn''t make it up........ oh hang on....... "

I using your logic. Do you see? no didn''t think so...

You really are showing yourself up here. You have talked about one or two salient points, but then blow yourself out of the water with your dogged stupidity.

Any thoughts on the holocaust...............?

Why didn''t you come on here before Friday for some pre game footy chat? Actually, don''t bother answering that.

Francis - I am not making massive assumptions, I am making an extremely educated guess. Thick set lad, blond hair (balancing a blond caterpillar on his top lip) gets out of the dugout, jogs towards me, stops, gesticulates to the GK upon which he falls to the floor as if the strength has suddenly gone from his legs. chap with what looks to be a medical kit ambles extremely slowly towards the GK, administers a reviving spray whereupon the GK regains the strength in his legs and is able to whack the ball down the pitch,..........hmmm I wonder what that signal was from the sub?..............

So after much debate and and accusations of boro players dropping like flies all over the pitch and embarrassing time wasting we''re down to 1, i repeat 1 alleged conversation that no body heard, very few people witnessed and may have come from the bench but nobody saw or heard that. Jesus wept.

You''ve invented 2 conversions to try and justify your ''cheat'' claim. One which was witnessed but not heard and one that was never even witnessed. The logic that a sub talked to the Goalkeeper 2 mins before he went injured therefore the sub MUST have been passing on an instruction from the bench for the Goalkeeper to go down is ridicules. Your manager conversed with your Captain in the 1st half, not long after Hoolahan took a dive in the box. By your logic your manager passed on a message to your captain to tell Holloahan to take a dive.

Jealousy and bitterness are a terrible thing.

[quote user="morty"]You''re only making it worse lol.No one here is denying you deserved to win the game, theres no sour grapes that your outrageous time wasting won the game on its own.But it happened.[/quote]Let me just repeat this....

"gesticulates to the GK"

So he didn''t even converse with him? So now in your fantasy the Boro team all know sign language and can decipher it from 50 yards.

Jesus.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]repeat it again[/quote]I think I may be wasting my time lol.

Middlesbrough''s game management was excellent. They did exactly what was needed much like Wes tried to do for us. We are in the playoffs. Given what the club did last May that it is an incredible achievement.

This kid is a fooking moron. I think we''re all wasting our time. Came on here to gloat, and can''t accept criticism of his beloved Boro, and can''t even admit the most obvious of points.

The keeper faked it, it was clear to anyone with half a brain cell. With or without the conversation/instruction, he was still obviously faking it, and to say anything contrary to that just proves you''re a fooking idiot with a single digit IQ.

Same as claiming Ayala was "getting himself together" or whatever nonsense you claim.

For someone who doesn''t think that timewasting and faking injuries are underhand tactics/cheating, you spend an awful lot of time trying to pretend your players weren''t guilty of it.

Now pi$$ off back to your grim northern shanty town and join that enormous dole queue.

Francis, mate, you weren''t there, the tv cameras follow the ball. I saw one of your players, not sure which, after losing the ball in a fair tackle fall down stretched out, after a few seconds he looked up, saw we had the ball and collapsed again. Nothing wrong with him. THAT''S CHEATING. GOD I REALLY HOPE YOU MESS THIS UP.

I just love a reasoned debate :D

Anyway i think by your reactions i have proved my point. Nothing says ''i''ve won the debate'' more than people swearing and slinging personal insults :D

I''ll be fair and come back on at the end of the season no matter which way it goes and i''ll do the same if we meet in the play offs.

Thanks for the debate and thanks for the recognition of our superiority (in the end) :D.

All the best

Thank you for your contribution Francis.[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/10561763_10152635387396264_7000880900039017355_n_zps924bec90.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/10561763_10152635387396264_7000880900039017355_n_zps924bec90.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Do you know howyou can often tell someone has lost the debate? When they start saying ''I can see I''ve won this debate.''

Also for your offer of coming back at the end of the season/if we meet in the play-offs- I think I speak for a fair few people on this board when I say nope we''re alright thanks.

This thread can be quickly wrapped up.

Trying to make out that one type of cheating (time wasting/feigning injury to win the match) is worse than another (repeatedly diving in the penalty area to, er, win matches) is simply laughable.

From our experience, we''ve always found Boro to be a decent club - they played two perfectly acceptable games against us this season and their fans were great. Same can''t be said about Norwich, that vile cheat Hoolahan, and the sad, bitter fans that moan just because a team scored and then parked the bus.

Boo hoo

http://canariesdownunder.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/1458753874.jpg

you''ve missed the point vicar. If all of our players were diving every 10 mins then you''d have appoint, but it was just one incident that the ref stopped and did something about by booking Hoolahan. We saw all different Boro players go down time after time and the ref didn''t do anything.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/10517542_10152555371194467_6401666317089854919_n_zps72999288.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/10517542_10152555371194467_6401666317089854919_n_zps72999288.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

So lets recap Vicarage. Its late on a Sunday evening. You are on a Norwich City forum sticking up for a Middlesboro fan.Seriously?

So Vicarage comes on here, accusing us of being sad and bitter because we lost to Boro and feel they cheated.

He then proceeds to moan about Hoolahan being a vile cheat, and makes some comments degrading Norwich fans.

Funnily enough, we did them 3-0 twice.

Pot, Kettle, Black...

Why on earth would I feel bitter? After all, your systematic cheating/diving has come to nothing in the end. You could have beaten us by 60 over the season - we''re still top, and you''re still 4th.

I just think it''s brilliant that you''re moaning about the conduct of other teams and referees, when you''ve gained more than a few points over the course of the season that you wouldn''t have without cheating and referees being ''friendly''.

Blimey Vicarage, the night shift must have been boring, or could you not sleep in the feverish excitement to come back on here from last night?

Ask yourself why you didn''t come on here before, for reasoned footy debate, like other fans have from opposition teams, but after another team played us, and we lost an important game? Again, like francis, we all know the answer.

Seriously, get a life

Now wouldn''t it be ironic if Bournemouth and us end the season in the automatic places whilst Watford and Boro both get knocked out in the Play Offs?! Totally possible scenario as it stands ;)

Aplogies new to this but here goes. Reading most of the above, home and away fans I have to say for 15 - 20 minutes Boro showed what a good team they are, after that NCFC had the majority of the play but could not find the breakthrough due to some good defending, poor decision making, no luck and very poor refereeing. The fact that Boro wasted time and feigned injury was down to the ref that they got away with it. For the first time ever I saw a match halted for a player STANDING UP. We have seen this standard of officiating time and time again this season and it is by far the worst I have ever experienced. If you complain to the FA you get automatic message responses but no additional training etc appears to be provided, and then they expect automatic respect!! Unfortunately you can see they have a foreign manager, but would I like that every week, no, and no I did not enjoy Wes diving. To stop this the FA should review and offending players given 8 weeks suspension. Off to the U21''s tonight for an enjoyable game with none of the histrionics of the first teams.