Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

What an absolute * disgrace

Boro players falling down with a head injury every time we look to have an attack, but most importantly the referee for letting it all happen. Didn''t have any sort of control over the game. What a fucking cunt.

Boro have done this all season my friend. You can''t concede goals if,every time someone attacks you ,one of you players goes down injured. What happened to stopping the game for head injuries only. The biggest joke was the keeper going down like he had been shot the n getting up and taking a goal kick.

Still we didn''t create much and we have the fun of the play offs to come.

Whatever happens this season has been great for us and if we have to spend another under the guidance of AN in the Championship then so be it.

But we won''t cos we will still get promoted

Have faith !!!!!

We have money,no debt so can go for it next season

I don''t want to talk about players going yet, but it will be a worry if we don''t go up. It''s more the ref that livid about. Credit to Boro, if they can get away with cheating then by all means go and do it.

It was shocking - I had actually been hoping for it to be us and boro going up, but after that embarrassing performance I now hope they lose out - if we ever messed about anything like that I would be cringing, and you''d be complaining as loudly. Time wasting is one thing, all sides will do it, but not like that.

The fact is the ref was sold far too often, it really was a joke. The idea was clearly to break up our momentum, and it needed a strong ref which ours failed to be from the outset.

They did a job on us pure and simple. They have the best defense in the league and it wasnt pretty. We do struggle against defensive sides and could muster few chances. Dont want them in the play offs hope someone else knocks them out

One of the Boro subs told the GK to go down, saw it with my own eyes, clearly an instruction from the coaching staff. That said we huffed and puffed but created very few clear cut chances, we really need to learn how to break a defence down as it is not the first time that it has happened at CR this season. Back to the GK feigning injury, surely that has got to be a booking, it is as much simulation as the yellow card Wes got for his dive.....We will just have to go up via the play-offs now........

As frustrating as it is Vossen and Bamford both had a right to go down. The former genuinely fell badly on his neck and then had his ankle bent all over the place. The latter landed awkwardly on his ankle and you can''t fake that. Only the keeper and Ayala deserve criticism for time wasting but we got 7mins!

And yet Tettey and Bassong both had a go at trying to snap Vossen''s neck. Funny how you all missed that one. Unlucky boys!

Has to be said regardless of the result the fact that makes the pill even more bitter is the conduct of Boro.Sickening to watch and rather embarassing. Cant blame the Boro players though really. The ref should have had control and just started flashing yellow cards, they soon would have stayed on thier feet and not faked injury.

Got to agree with Yorkshire Canary. The truth is we weren''t good enough and couldn''t even salvage a point. We''re not the best side in the division, nor are we second best, and it''s often after a defeat that our flaws are laid bare. We won''t know until nearer the end, but a point might have proved to be priceless.I''m not slitting my wrists tonight because I never really expected us to keep up the run we''d been on. It was an almost impossible task to keep winning, and a very difficult task to go unbeaten for 11 games.Needing to win all the way to the finish line, with room for perhaps one or two draws, always meant we were going to be more vulnerable to conceding goals. Ironically we were lucky to not concede more than once, but with so little room for error we were also vulnerable to bad luck. Tonight that arrived in the form of an own goal.Alex Neil has done well to drag us back into contention after the exodus of staff and the nightmare slide to 11th under Adams. But we''re technically still in it, and at least have the playoffs to fall back on.

"Boro have done this all season my friend. You can''t concede goals if,every time someone attacks you ,one of you players goes down injured."

Have we? Sounds like sour grapes on your part. If that was the case then why doesn''t every team do it?!

To be fair your player tried to get a penalty by diving. Maybe Dimi did go down to waste time but it just got added on and you got nearly 8 minutes of injury time. Vossen went off injured and Bamford struggled the whole match after his injury. When (apart from Dimi going down) did any Boro player feign injury?

Anyway i wish you all the best for the rest of the season. Ideally i''d like us and you to go up but thats looking unlikely now. Bournemouth and Watford are in the driving seat. To be fair Bournemouth have been

Agreed - they were an absolute embarrassment tonight. Timewasting from as early as 20th minute. Truly pathetic. There have been few teams come out for a game with such little interest in playing football.

Ref was a joke to keep buying the nonsense. Should have dished a few bookings out for timewasting but bottled it almost as badly as we did.

Whoever was saying Bamford was legitimately injured, that''s fine... the first time. It''s either bad enough that he''s subbed off, or it isn''t and he gets on with the game. Should be enforced to substitute a player who delays the game like that, it was absurd.

Vossen to be fair, both of them were legitimate.

Keeper and Ayala were just embarrassing. Both deserved to be booked.

I''m stunned Boro are where they are. Looked a thoroughly useless team. How many Chelsea loanees do they have by the way? At least two in the starting 11. Really hope that Bournemouth and Watford do the job now (or they don''t but Boro bottle it too sending us up with one of the others). At least Bournemouth and Watford play football, even if you forget the timewasting and truly cynical bits, all Boro do is play the same $hite Hughton used to dish up, albeit more effectively than he''s ever managed. Boring, defensive tripe - the epitome of anti-football.

On the other hand, half of me does hope they go up now, just because they will comfortably smash Derby''s worst ever top flight points total.

Tp finish that sentence...Bournemouth have been brilliant all season and if they go up they deserve it.

" Looked a thoroughly useless team. "

Like we did when we thrashed you 4-0 at the riverside? Two games and we''ve scored 5 past you and taken 6 points. If we''re useless what does that make you?

the thing that got me the most was in the 94th minute when it went out for a throw in, instead of taking it, their player was doing kicky ups on the side. If I was a Boro fan I''d feel a mixture of embarrassment and smugness for being able to get away with it, credit to them.

You have to be fair to Boro, they have a system and they play to it, it''s just a shame it''s the Spanish way of pretending to be injured, rolling around, kicking the ball away.

I agree re Ayala and the keeper, the keeper in particular should have been booked for his embarrassing stunt, even the physio was smirking man he came past.

Having said all of that Wes did take a dive in the box for a penalty....

As if a Norwich player wouldn''t do the same at 94 minutes, 1-0 up at the riverside? Think about it.

Almost sapped Vossens neck?What was it.... WWE?  MMA? Get a grip.Sad little paper weight boys who cant take a bit of rough and tumble. Pathetic excuse''s for footballers. Ref should have just carded them or got them off the pitch.Would love it if a ref just grew some balls and started carding. That dirty little oik #10 as well waving his finger telling the ref he was wrong ( the only bit of continental football I saw all night by the way) should have just got a yellow for being a beligerant little toe rag.The pathetic am dram would have been over before it started if the ref had just been, "yeh yeh cry me a river, yellow card get up boy."If refs did thier job then it would make the game so much better.Like i said earlier, i dont mind Boro cheating as its about all they had to offer and they did it well.I do mind the spineless ref''s spoiling games and losing control. They are in charge for a reason, so they should be in charge.

it would be tough for us to get automatic promotion now, so in the light of that I''m half hoping Watford and Bournemouth now win their remaining games as that dispicable act of cheating and playacting (in colusion with the referee) witnessed tonight does not deserve reward.

I hope we now meet M''Bro at Wembley and beat them there.....that would be perfect revenge.

"On the other hand, half of me does hope they go up now, just because they will comfortably smash Derby''s worst ever top flight points total. "

No chance of that, Steve Gibson will make sure we''ll spend at least £40 million if/when we get promoted.

[quote user="francis"]As if a Norwich player wouldn''t do the same at 94 minutes, 1-0 up at the riverside? Think about it.[/quote]Actually no, we are to honest.Last time I remember a Norwich player making a meal of something was Marc Tierney reacting to Klasnic''s head butt about 3-4 years ago. I am actually very proud as a Norwich fan to say that my team dont roll around like idiots.Really Francis, are you proud of your boys for faking injury?It got to the point where I was almost willing Bradders to go through somoene and give them something to cry about for real.

Francis why are you even on here? You''re not a Norwich fan and you don''t seem to have anything meaningful to contribute, leading me to believe you''re a child come to gloat (which would be pretty embarrassing given the manner of your win tonight) or you''re just looking for a bit of attention (which would be embarrassing that your life is so vacuous).

I didn''t say you looked useless at the Riverside, I said you looked useless tonight. I couldn''t give a toss about Boro so can''t say I''ve watched them with any regularity, but you didn''t deserve to win tonight. Fluke a freak goal off a corner then spend 82mins rolling round on the floor and timewasting. You showed nothing tonight that demonstrated any kind of footballing ability after Bamford was injured and we woke up.

We played very poorly both times you''ve beaten us, and we still dominated the game tonight. You had luck on your side, and clearly your defence are no mugs. On another day we''d have had the lucky deflected goal off Martin''s volley, or Grabban''s long ranger that spun just wide off Ayala''s thigh and it''s a different game.

Either way, you still looked absolutely $h1t tonight, which suggests to me, that your a one-trick pony and your trick is your on loan Chelsea forward. Without him, you don''t seem to have anything except big players who are good at standing in the area and hoofing it clear, swiftly followed by a quick roll around pretending they''ve been shot.

Wes was quite rightly booked, though; the keeper was actually rewarded - given the ball uncontested, at his feet, where he could wander around his box, pick it up, then roll it out, wasting even more time.

It was embarrassing and they got away with it, which is rather sad as it really was quite simply unnecessary. I''d be extremely annoyed with my club if our players behaved/were told to behave like that.

Wow some serious sour grapes on here. You''ll calm down in the morning and realise you lost to a better team. Seems like you want the rules of the game changing to suit you. Yellow cards for injured players...jesus.